Bill's Birthday (Special!)

(To the following chapter here will not be included to the real story. Why? You ask? Well because I'm still stuck on ideas for chapter 25. (;-;) But anyway I hope you guys like and enjoy this chappy! I'm not really sure when is Bill's birthday but lets just randomly fling this in! Cause why the heck not! :D )

(Y/n's POV)
I was sitting lazily on the couch, eating a bag of corn chips. The shack wasn't really quiet since Soos was "trying" to fix the toilet. I couldn't find the t.v remote since Stan hid it somewhere in the house. He didn't want no one to interfere with the t.v since he was gonna watch "Oprah".
I groaned in boredom, as I stared to the blank t.v. Then two minutes later, I this weird feeling that someone was going to creep up behind me and scare me. I stayed quiet and waited..."BWAHHHH!" Mabel jumped out at the same time, I threw the bag of corn chips in her face. I laughed as she was covered in corny chips.
"Hey no fair! You knew I was gonna jump out!" Mabel pouted.
"Guess I can sense you from a mile away! I got all kinds of power sweetie." I laughed, taunting Mabel. Then was then quiet I sat back and slouched. Mabel threw herself upside down and the both of us groaned. 'Uggghhh'. I had a feeling I was forgetting something important but I couldn't tell what it was. I kept thinking and thinking until Dipper walked inside with Bill floating and following him from behing.

"Heya guys!" Dipper said.
"Why do the both of you look like you just died." Bill chuckled.
Thats when it hit me, my eyes opened wide and I got up and ran to the kitchen quick hearing the others call my name. 'Holy crap! How could I have forgotten! Todays Bill's birthday!!!' I thought. 'What am I gonna do?!' Sweat came down my head.
"You shall do nothing for it!"
I quickly spun around and saw Bill with his arms crossed, standing on the ground.
"What do you mean I won't do anything for your birthday! Todays your day! Lets celebrate!" I said kinda yelling. Something wasn't quite right, Bill seemed more annoyed today that he usually was.

I walked up to Bill and kissed his cheek, seeing him blush alittle. "Please! Oh please Bill lets celebrate your birthday?" I made some puppy dog eyes at him. But eventually he didn't give in and said no. I pouted and sat on the chair by the kitchen table. "I thought you loved me." I mummbled. Bill then turned red. "Why are you bringing this up now!!" Bill growled. "Fine! Go ahead, its not like I care about my birthday anyway, just don't do anything unesscessary. Please (y/n)." Bill facepalmed himself walking away. I fist-bumped the air! And found Mabels random schedule book. "Well need this, that, oh and this..more of that an-"
Mabel and Dip then walked into the room confused. "Whats wrong with Mr. Dorito outside?" Dip pointed.
"Oh nothing~ just that I'm gonna throw Bill and awesome birthday like ever!" I said, while humming.

"BIRTHDAY?! THAT POINTY HEADED SPLOOSH HAS A BIRTHDAY?" Mabel shouted.
"Shhhhhh! Not so loud Mabel! Do you want the whole of Gravity Falls to hear you!" I screamed-whispered.
"Oh sorry." She giggled.
"Anyway! How and where are you gonna plan the party at?" Dipper asked.
I scratched my head.
"Umm, well....I thought we could have the party here at the shack!" I exclaimed.
Dipper and Mabel looked at each other. And shook their head, saying 'NO!'
I pouted once again. "Why not!!!"
"Because one grunkle Stan isn't going to like this and two tonights Oprah night for him." Mabel replied.

I then held my head in my hands, thinking. 'Where can we have this?' Thats when a lightbuld lit my head! "Aha! Thats a great idea!"
The twins stared at me confused. I then wrote everything down in Mabels schedule book and ran to find Stan.

(3 hours later)
"Yes! All done!" I snickered.
"(Y/n), how did you convince Stan to do this?" Dip questioned me.
"Do what? You mean beg him to let us use the shack for one night and have a dance party? Well once people are paying to come inside hes allowing them." I sighed.
Everything was set, there was balloons everywhere, streamer hanging from the ceilings, soo's Dj system was set up, there were drinks and snacks, chairs, glow sticks and lighting for partying everywhere. And lastly there was a 'Happy Birthday Bill' sign hung up. I couldn't wait for Bill to come and see all of this. People were already arriving to buy there tickets and enter, even though the party didn't start yet. I rushed off to shower, do my hair and change my clothes. Mabel came and banged down my door, shouting hurry up.
I laughed. As I threw on my (f/c) (designs) dress and (f/c) heelz. I put on some earrings and a bright necklace and fixed my hair into (hair style).
Finally I was complete! I opened a small box that was giving to me from the last christmas, it was a (brand name) perfume. It was really expensive thought as I sprayed 4 times like crazy.
I opened the door and quickly hurried to the party.
'Woah!' I thought as I saw alomst the whole of Gravity Falls in there. I found Soos Dj-ing it up, while Wendy was chatting with her crew and Mabel all dressed up 80's style, talking along with Candy and Grenda. I looked straight ahead to see Dipper coming my way smiling. "Hey (y/n) nice to see you made it! Well after all you planned all of this!" The both of us giggled. "Speaking of which Dippy, have you seen the birthday king?" I questioned confused.
Dipper shook his head no, "Nope, I haven't seen Bill anywhere yet."
Thats when I notice a yellow glow coming from outside.
"I'll be back.." I walked passed Dipp and head straight for the side entrance.
I slowly opened it and found Bill curled up like a ball on the ground eating a plate full of nachos and whimpering to himself.
"Bill..?" I slowly rubbed his back.
"Yes, what do you want (y/n)?" Bill quickly replied.
"Are you okay? Whats wrong? Come inside, everyone's waiting for the birthday king!" I said in glee.
Bill looked gloomy and let go of his nachos which were floating away.
"I-I don't understand what I'm feeling here (y/n)!" Bill yelled. I looked at him confused.
"Its just that your the first human that actually threw a party for my birthday. I don't know how to react to this but..thanks (y/n)." Bill said raising up.
"Your welcome, you little dorito!" I smiled, as I walked closer to Bill and gave him a small peck on the cheek.
Bill blushed alittle and stared at me flustered.
"Come on Bill lets go inside." I grabbed him by the wrist, pulling him inside.
As everyone noticed us, they all shouted "Happy Birthday Bill!" There was a medium sized golden cake with blue fire lit on the top of it and happy birthday Bill written in gold icing. Bill came close and looked at me. "Make a wish and blow out the candles, silly!" I chuckled. Bill agreed and made his wish by blowing out the candles.

After that cake was shared among everyone, Mabel as usual started her cake war with Pacifica Northwest, along with Dipper trying to stop them.
Soos raining it out on the DJ-ing, Wendy skateboarding, while Grunkle Stan was trying to do his old school dancing. And there I was sitting awkwardly next to Bill, quietly. "So Bill, how do you like the party? Was it fun?" I asked.
"It was fun, I guess. I don't you understand you hum-, I mean people." Bill looked away from me for a minute. Then glanced at me.
I blushed alittle, then spoke once more. "Bill, what did you wish for?"
It was quiet between us again. I watched as Soos lowered the music and slow music began to play, he played (favorite love song). I watched how Dipper looked in my direction but was then pulled away by Pacifica. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up.
"You."
I turned and looked at Bill. "Huh? I don't understand." I said confused.
"You! I wished for you to become mine (y/n). Because I have these strong feelings for you, no...I love you."
I was confessed onced again in my life, but I accepted it.
I was red as a tomatoe and I knew Bill was burning with these feelings aswell. I held Bills hand tightly and moved closer pressing my lips against his and breaking the kiss after. He quickly looked at me embarrased abit and I smiled happily.
"Guess I love you too, my nacho."

(So how was this special chappy? Was it good, great or blargy!?! :) Comment if you want me to make an afterparty lemon chapter? Making things go smooth between you and Bill-Bop! See you guys soon!)