Chapter 9: Before the big night......

We already made it back to the shack and Mabel disappeared with Toby. I sighed wondering if it's actually a good idea to go on a date with the notorious Bill Cipher! I rubbed my head. It would be cute to go on a date with Dipper. After the whole 'I love you scene in the forest that night.' "Men are so complicated!" I yelled.
"Woah! What's with all the ruckus!" Wendy walked in holding a glass of what looked like juice. "What's wrong (y/n) you look distressd. Is everything all right?"

"Yes everything is terrific!"
Wendy raised an eyebrow.
I sighed. "No, everythings not going so well right now."
"What's wrong? You can tell me if you want, its cool I won't tell no one!" Wendy sat down and waited for my response.
'Should I tell her? Hopefully she will give me some good advice.'
"Well, theres Mabel. She wants a double date with her boyfriend and me. But the problem is that I need a date. She thought Dipper would be a great choice but me and Dip are only close friends! I thought about one person, but that might not be a good idea." I looked down sad.
"Woah you got some major stuff there, bromie!" Wendy said while drinking her juice. "But whose this other person?"
"Uh well, promise you won't tell anyone but its Bill Cipher."
Wendy spit out her juice and looked shocked. "Bill Cipher? You mean that flying triangular dorito?"
"Yeah it's that bad...." I sighed.
That's when Toby walked right in.

"Woah! Hottie alert!" Wendy said.

"Shush! Toby, what's up do you need something and where's Mabel?" I looked at him concerned.

"Oh she went off to look for Pine- Uh I mean Dipper. Can I talk to you for a minute,alone (y/n)?" Toby stuttered.

"Sure! Wendy can you give us a minute, please?"

"Whatevs! Call me when you done!" Wendy walked out drinking her random juice.

Toby then closed the door and walked up to me.

"Uh, so what's wrong Tobs?" That when he pulled down a masked that covered his mouth.

I was quickly pulled and Toby kissed me! "Holy shit! What are you doi-!?!" He covered my mouth and shushed me, while laughing.

I was so confused, I literally wanted an explanation. "What? But aren't you Mabel's boyfriend! Why would you do something like that!" I was exagerating, trying to breath.

"Before you jump to conclusions sweetheart, wait." He said.

'Sweetheart?' Then a burst of light came out from Toby and his whole look changed from Toby to Bill?!

"EVEN MORE SHIT! BILL? What?" My brain just overloaded with so much, I thought I was gonna faint.

"Hi, babe! How are ya doing?

"Don't you hi babe me! Why were you disguised as Toby?! Have you been Toby this whole time?" I began to worry for Mabel.

"What? Oh no! Me and that Toby guy just made a small deal, don't worry bout it! And I've only been in disguised for only today!" Bill laughed.

I sighed, 'guess he wasn't using Mabel'.

"Using Mabel? Why would I do such a thing! I mean shes 'your' close friend after all. Friends of my darling are friends of mine!" Bill smirked.

"So wait you heard everything from today?"

"Yup! Oh I almost forgot! (Y/n) wanna go on a date with me tommorrow?" He said smiling.

"No!" I crossed my arms looking furious.

"But, why?! You said it yourself, you were gonna ask me out!" Bill then got furious.

"I know but you were practically using Toby to some advantage I don't even know about!"

"But (y/n) I actually did it for you."

I looked straight at him confused. My (e/c) eyes looked into his gold eye, it seemed he was telling the truth. And out of nowhere my heart starting pounding crazy. I turned around, now my back facing Bill.

"Aww, is someone in love? Your so cute (y/n)!" Bill hugged me and snuggled my neck. "So is it a yes or a no? Will you go out with me (f/n) (l/n)?"

I sighed, "Fine! I'll go out with you! But this is all for Mabel! After the date we're friends, got it Cipher?"

"Heh, yes miss (l/n)." Bill kissed my cheek, he then let go of me. "Well I'll be picking you up at 7:00 p.m. tommarrow? And I'll be sure to come extra early!" He smirked.

"Yeah, yeah! Get outta here before I change my mind!" I said.

"Now why you gotta be so rude?" Bill sang.

"Because I know your not a human too! BYE!" I shouted. Bill laughed, then disappeared.

I giggled to myself, wondering where do I find these people and demons?!

I opened the door, to find Wendy falling down to my foot. "What the! Wendy?!"

"Hey! (Y/n)! I was just inspecting the ground. Did you know dust mites eat through wooden floors?"

"No I didn't know! I can't believe you were seriously evesdropping!" I sighed, laughing. "How much did you hear?"

"Everything...So are you gonna go with the dorito?" Wendy looked at me as if she were watching a romance movie waiting for the good part.

"Just for tommarrow night! Nothing else between us after that!" I looked away like a spoiled child.

Wendy smiled at me. "Okay whatever you say!"

...........................................

(Bill's POV)

I was already back outside. I looked from outside, seeing (y/n) talking to that Wendy girl Pinetree use to like. I had to work fast or I'll lose (y/n) to him. Pinetree number two, was already in this dimension, and I can't afford to lose her.

I walked then began to float about bored, thinking about making my next move. There I saw Pinetree, now coming back from somewhere. He had the journal #3 in his hands, I needed that book. But Pinetree was always so clingy to it, then he would hide somewhere nobody would fine it. I could of possessed him like before, but now he's more older and he's got the power of the journal now. 'That's it!' "(Y/n), your my one way ticket to getting that journal!" I began to do my evil laugh.

I hid, quickly as I see Stanford coming my way. He walked up to Dipper, who put the journal away in his jacket pocket. "Hey Dipper, come here for a second!" Stan yelled.

They went to a corner for their little chit-chat. I wasn't really nothing important about the journal. I was aware that Stanford, had the other two journals, he gave Dipper back journal #3 to keep after some misleading events in the town.

That's when I thought I can combined the journals and created a new journal, with fearsome power. And I'll use it to take over this dimension. I smiled, almost tasting victory in my hands.

(Dipper's POV)

"What did you say, Grunkle Stan?" I was shocked when I heard these words.

"I said, I saw another you in town today. At first I didn't believe it, cause I thought you were going to some kind of circus event! But then that's when I saw the other you had journal #1 in your hand, not to mention that you had the gleeful's tent of telethapy sign on your back. I thought you were betraying us or something!" Grunkle Stan looked down pretty upset.

"Well, we gotta find this look alike or clone fast! We could be in big trouble, here!" Me and Grunkle Stan both jumped in the golf cart. And we were off.........

(A/n) Thanks for reading! Man this story is getting very complicated! My be updating a little late, been feeling really under the weather. :( I'm sick, *sniff* dang (;-;). Well more Bill, Mabel, Dipper, and new characters on the way! ;) stay tuned!

Question of the day: Do you know the Dipper look-alike? ;) If you don't well too bad, go search on google! xD