Chapter 16: (Real) Confessions part 2

(Somewhere else at another time)
"Gravity Falls? Where is that?" My master asked me.
"Master Zalgo, this place is on earthland. It seems the proxy crew has gone to earth sir. We are still investigating why." I replied to him.
"Something isn't right. My 'good' old friend Slender wouldn't send his men out to earthland this long unless he was on a killing spree of humans! Tobor, I want you to get the others and head out to earthland for me! Do not harm anyone from the proxy crew unless they retaliate!" Master Zalgo spoke.
I bowed down fully to him and then took my leave.
I reached to the dead beat cafe where I found the 'others'. They were a special squad hired by Zalgo long ago. 'The puppeteer, miss Scissor mouth, The Skroll, miss Alice and Nemesis.' Together they are a unstoppable team. I made sure to tell them eveything about the plan lord Zalgo wanted to spread into action and then we were off to the earthland portal.

(Mabel's POV)
"Heya, guys I'm getting this weird feeling that somthing big is going to happen. My gut won't stop yelling like a dying whale!" I threw my arms in the air. Nobody listened to me, I was ignored.
"Hey! Don't ignore me people!" I shouted.
"Huh? Ya Mabel we hear you!" Dipper replied. "Ugh! Fine I'm going out for a walk or something!" I walked out the shack, leaving the two Sherlock Holmes! To do their work.

(Dipper's POV)
Mabel stormed out. It was just me and (y/n) alone, looking at paperwork. I still couldn't get over the fact she went out on a date with Bill. I felt hurt thinking out that. I wish she could've ask me instead. I looked up at (y/n). Trying to stare at her beautiful (e/c) eyes. She then looked up at me showing one of the pieces of paper. Her eyes then met with mine.

(Y/n's POV)
"Uuuuuhhhh, you okay Dip?" Dipper was intentionally staring at me. At first I felt alittle uncomfortable, then for some reason I liked it. It was alittle awkward, but then Dip snapped outta it. "Huh? Oh (y/n) sorry I was just thinking about something, sorry."
I could see Dipper look away blushing. I wasn't that aware that I was blushing as well. What the heck was going on here?! My heart began to beat fast. Hopefully it would stop, I thought. "Hey (y/n)." Dip said. I looked him. "Do you still love Bill?" He asked outta the blue.
I took a breath and told him straight forward. "To be honest Dip, I don't really know. I think I was just having a mixed emotion moment. Like you know a small crush or whatever." I saw Dipper made a relief face. 'Was he actually happy with what I said?' I thought to myself.
"I'm happy." He replied.
"Huh?" I looked at him surprised.
"I said, I'm happy. That means I got a chance, don't I?" Dip smiled at me. My heart wouldn't stop beating so fast.
I picked up a paper quickly trying to change the subject we were on. "Hey, look at this. Says my family's mansion was in some renovation or something."
Dipper moved the paper out of my hand and grabbed my hand. "For a long time I really liked you (y/n). But you just didn't seem to notice me for that long while." Dip stare at my eyes and it felt like he was staring into my soul. Which felt like a good thing. "I love you (y/n). I don't care what you say about it causw I will always care about you. You can push me away or ignore me, but I won't stop loving you." Dippers sentence sounded like they were begin to broke. Dipper was enduring this I know he was and it was my fault. I looking down sad, "I'm sorry Dipper, if you've been enduring this for a very long time." To tell truth back when we were younger. I didn't even know but I felt like I had a crush on you. Then I just wanted to get closer and not leave your side. I'm sorry if I made you feel hurt."

The got quiet and all you could here was the sound of the birds chirping outside.
I didn't know what was going on but i felt a pair of lips pressed against mine. A tear flowed down my face. 'Was this happiness?' I thought. I couldn't help myself to kiss Dipper back. We then pulled away from each other. Our faces were red, what were we little kids again? I smiled at Dip and he smiled back.
I heard a knock at the front door. It was probably the mail guy again. I got up from my seat and was about to walk out the kitchen not saying a word until Dipper grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.
I hug him back tightly. He slightly let go of me and kissed me anxiously. His lips were soft against mine. I could feel him tongue explore inside my mouth.
The knocks on the door began to sound louder. We broke the kiss, I rested my hand on Dipper's cheek and looked at him in a happy romantic way. I sighed then let the kitchen.

My face was burning, I couldn't help blushing but feeling the surge of happiness pass through my body. 'Knock-knock' Thie door went. "I'M COMING! MY GOSH!" I shouted. I opened the door to find the most creepiest looking guy ever! This guy wore a white mask with beedy pitch black eyes not being able to see his eyes. "Umm yes can I help you today sir?" I said nervously.
"Is miss Mabel here today?" He replied.
"Uhh she just went out, she probably might come back home later, so thank you for stopping by, bye now!" I quickly pushed the door, but it didn't closed. The strange man place his foot in the doorway. "I mean no 'disrespect', can you atleast send her a message for me?" His voice tone changed alittle.
"Sure w-what is it?" I stuttered.
"Tell her our boss isn't happy with her relationship with one of our workers and to soon please send him back." He then removed his foot from the doorway. Making me fall 'boop'. I got up and opened the door again, but the strange man disappeared.
I thought for a moment, 'Did they mean Toby? And Mabel what trouble have gotten yourself in now! Where are you!' I thought. Sweat began to flow down my face I was scared and needed to find Mabel fast.

(A/N Heyyyaaa guys! Back with some more Dip x reader. Ugh! Bill is such a jerk! Why can't he understand girls' feelings? Bruh!
Well I'll see yall in the next chappy Final chapter is near! Get ready for book 2! ;) buy gold, bye!)