Chapter 15: Missing

I was already wide awake, sitting down in the living room, watching (your favorite t.v. show). I slouched, feeling lazy. It had already been 2 days since the date and since Toby and Bill left. Mabel was worried since she had not see Toby for 2 days. I felt the same way as Mabel, but towards Bill. But ehh, he acted like a complete jerk that night.
I growled to myself. "Damn it I'm hungry. Too lazy to get up though!" I sighed flopping over to the other side of the couch. A commercial popped up, *Are you to lazy? Don't you just wanna get up and do something outdoors?* 'Huh, this looks interesting.' I thought. *Well come down to Rodrick's store of random rubble! Where your sure to find something interesting inside!*
'Random rubble? Okay thats enough t.v. for the day.' I switched off the t.v. stretching out. I got up and walked around the shack. Everyone seemed to be at work and Mabel looked like she was keeping herself busy at the moment. I sighed in relief, at least she wasn't taking Toby's disappearance to heart. I decided to take a stroll outside where I ran into Dipper.
"Hey Dip!"
"(Y/n)! Hey, I was just about to look for you!" He replied eagerly.
"Umm? Why? What's wrong?" I said confused.
Dipper looked around and then pulled me with him back into the shack.
"Dude what's wrong I'm gonna say again!"
"Well you wouldn't believe what I found in the towns library's!" Dipper pulled out a pile of old documents.
"Woah! What's all this?" I said confused.
"This is the truth about you (y/n)!"
I looked at Dipper serious. "Me?"

(Meanwhile at another place and time)
"Sir, he hasn't returned back yet!"
"WHAAATT? Where did that bubbling waffle idiot run off too? When I get my hands on Toby, he'll be in a punishment for a lifetime!"
"Sir, please calm down! I'll get hoody and bring him back!" The room then got silent. "My, my I think i'm getting a migrain now."
"I'll be back with Toby be you know it sir!" I walked out the room, fixing my crooked white mask. 'Oh Toby, your in for something really big now!' I thought walking down the hall.

(Dipper's POV)
Me and (y/n) were inside sitting at the kitchen table. There were documents scattered all over. 'I couldn't believe all these files were connected to (y/n)! I felt like a detective that was gonna figure out a case.
"Dipper! Look at this!" (Y/n) tugged my arm. "It's my dad! He's shaking his hand with the president? Woah!"
"Says here that, local zillionare, (father's f/n) (father's l/n) donate's $40 billion in charity for all children's home country wide!" I read out.
(Y/n's) eyes were gleaming, she looked impressed at he father in the picture.
"Wow, my dad really was a nice guy, wonder where he ran off too after that incident." (Y/n's) voice died out. I side hugged her. It's gonna be alright! We'll find your mom and dad soon and with all these mysterious document's we're sure to find them!"
(Y/n) looked at me happily, I was glad to turn her frown upside down!
Three mintues had passed and blam!
Mabel bursted through the door.
"Hey guys! I can't take it anymore!" Mabel literally plopped onto the table making all the papers' fly up and away.
"MABEL!" I shouted.
"AHHHH NO NOT THE PAPERS!" (Y/n) shouted.
Mabel looked sad she tried to dig her face into the table.
"Mabel, what's up? Why the long and sudden face?" (Y/n) asked.
"Mehhhhhhhhhhh." Is all Mabel could say.
"Should I leave the both of you alone, if this is some weird girly stuff?" I asked patiently.
"Yeah Dip, gives us a moment!"
I walked out the room, but hid behind the wall, evsdropping the girls conversation.

(Y/n's POV)
"Maaabbbblleeeeeee......Maaabbbblllllleeeee?" I rubbed her back. She stayed silent. "Come tell madam (y/n) what's the matter." I said making myself sound old.
She finally turned her head towards me.
She sniffed as tear flowed down her face. "It's just that I haven't seen Toby for two days and he didn't even text or call me!"
"Maybe he just wants some alone time?" I said hoping she'll understand.
"NO! He wouldn't be like that! He would at least send me a text with those cute kissy emoji's!" Mabel began to shake me back and forth. "Don't you understand (y/n)?! Something's wrong! What if Toby got hurt or kidnapped? Or even worst it could be those door to door salesmen!" Mabel looked worried and scared, she even began to bite her fingernails.
"Come on, Mabeline! Calm down! I'm sure Toby could probably be working right now. Didn't he say his he worked for a lumberjack company?" I smiled at Mable. Mable sniffed and wope her tears. "Yeah, I guess so. Well I can probably wait tommarrow again for him. But if he doesn't show up I'm calling the cops!"
I laughed, well good luck with telling the cops that your boyfriend's gone missing. Mabel got up and took out some juice, sipping on the small cup.
"Anyway, Dipper I know your still there!" I say as Dipper walks back into the kitchen scratching his head and smiling. "Sorry." He said.
"It's okay." I giggled.
"So let's continue?" Dip asked.
I shook my head, yes.
"What are you guys up to?" Mabel wondered.
"Finding the truth." I said looking concerned. "About me..."

(A/n sorry guys for the weird aura in this story I've been feeling horrible under the wheather. JUST ALITTLE UPDATE HERE! Heheh! Sorry :) )