Chapter 12: Trouble

"Are we there yet? Cause I think I'm getting get car sick." I layed down on the car seat.
"Don't worry (y/n) were almost there, just don't puke before we get there, kay?" Mabel rubbed my back before turning back around.
"Well someone doesn't look good now?"
I got back up, rubbing my stomach. I sighed. "You think? Bill you didn't really tell me why you actually accepted this date ya know. I'm really don't trust you right now." I whispered crossing my arms.
He smirked. "But sweetheart I only did it for you. And to think about it now, a date is the perfect way to show you the real me or however you humans say it..." I gave Bill a serious look.
"Can't you trust me (y/n)? I mean yes, I have done bad thing in the past but I have change I can tell you that."
Bill look at me with contempt, why did he look like he was envying something. His eye stare pieced into my own soul. I felt a shiver go down my spine. "Prove it, Cipher."
"Huh?" He looked at me confused.
"I said, prove it! I want you to prove to me that you changed." I made my hand into a fist and punched the car seat softly.
Bill still looked at me confused, but then smiled at me. "Okay."
I blushed alittle, turning my face away from Bill. I then felt a warm hand onto of mines. I knew it was Bill's, then ours hands entwined together and the next thing you know we were holding hands.
'I hate you, Bill.' I thought.
"I love you too, (y/n)." He said back.

(An hour later)
"We're here!" Toby shouted.
"Finally! Took us long enough Toby!" I growled. Mabel jumped out first, then I came right behind her. I came to a stop, Bill was still holding my hand. He kept up that sexy smile that I thought was hot. I ignored him and let go of his hand. I stood next to Mabel outside looking around. "Uh, Toby where are we?" Mabel asked.
"Isn't this Salem?" He said confused.
"This is not Salem! I know the place my grandparents live and its not here!" I shouted.
Right in front of us, was the most elegant restaurant. 'Don Dior amour' was the name. "DON DIOR? Toby you tooks us to California! I think I know about Don dior, I saw it on t.v once, its technically the best rich restaurant in the country!" Mabel said. This place looked high top expensive and Mabel began to look worried for Toby if he had that kind of money. But then again he drove a ferrari a minute ago "Umm, you sure we're in the right place?" I said.
Toby looked at the both us. He did a worrysome smile. "Of course!"
"Well then, let's go inside ladies."
Bill grabbed my hand and we walked inside the restaurant.
As we enter there was a butler-looking man there waiting. "Ahh yes welcome, to Don Dior Amour! How may I help you wonderous couples tonight?"
"One table please!"
"Okay sir, right this way."
We followed the man to a very quiet and nice spot in the corner of the restaurant. We all took our seats, me next to Bill and Mabel next to Toby.
"Okay so what do you guys want?" Mabel asked.
"Umm, I think I'll go with the (favorite food) and some wine." I replied.
"Haha! (Y/n) now we're talking and how about you Bill?"
"I'll just take a glass of wine alone as well."
"Hmm? You sure, don't you demons eat meat?" Mabel said jokingly.
Bill glared at her. "We don't really, but we can eat. I just don't see the fun in chowing down mush."
"You sound like a fat lady on a diet." I quietly laughed.
"For your information (y/n), I take my diet very seriously! Thats why you can't have these awesome muscular bod like me!" Bill boasted.
"I think I'm good. I like my fragile body just the way it is." I smiled.
The waiter came towards us. "Good night, ladies and gentlemen. How may I be of great service to you?"
"Oh! We would like to have two of this,this and this, oh and brings us some wine! Thank you!" Mabel said pointing out everything on the menu.
"Okay, your food will be with you shortly."
The waiter walked away with the menu's.
"So, since we're here now. Let's talk! You guys start the convo!" Mabel gleemed.
"Uh?" I looked away knowing Mabel.
"Well, shooting star I don't think you need to know much about me?" Bill said.
"Huh?! Hey, Bill we probably got off at the wrong foot! Come on lets start over, since I'm doing this for (y/n) only!" Mabel looked at me then Bill.
"No problem at all, shooting start! I hoped to gain your trust soon. I mean I know you worry for your friend here. But shes been place in good hands." Bill smirked.
Mabel laughed. "Good hands? I'd like to see you 'be good' in a week!"
The two glared at each other, while me and Toby stayed quietly awkward. "Your making me mad, shooting star!" Bill looked like he wanted to strangle Mabel and Mabel looked like she was to get a bazooka to blow up Bill.
'I better stop this.' I thought.
"Hey, yo-." I got cut off.
"I'm sorry (y/n), I worried you didn't I?" Bill quickly turned to me. He made that cute puppy-dog eye to me. I awed in my head.
"It's okay Bill, but please stop arguing with Mabel. I mean come on we're here to enjoy ourselves!" The two looked at each other then back at me. "Well I guess we can take it down a knotch! Sorry (y/n)!" Mabel apologized.
"Its okay Mabel!" I smiled, happy that they kinda made up.
The waiter returned with our food.
"Here you go! Sirs' and Madams'! Your banquet has arrived!" Plates full of food were rested in front of us, except for Bill, who had wine.
"This looks yummy lets dig in!" Mabel said.
We took a bite of our food. It was delish!
I wanted more, but I wanted to act lady like in the restaurant. So I slowly ate, I saw everyone except Bill enjoying themselves. He stayed quiet and looked quite mysterious.
"Bill, what's wrong?" I asked.
"It's nothing really, I was just wondering why do you humans care for each other so much?"
"Woah! Where did that come from?"
Bill sighed. "I told you its nothing, sorry that I told you."
"No no its just, Bill don't you feel the same way when your around me?"
He gave me a desperate look.
"Your just different.." He whispered.
"What? How?"
Mabel then raised her fist in the air.
"Okay its time!" She shouted.
"Time for what?" I said.
"Don't worry you"ll see!"
Mabel gave me a dangerous smile and I knew I didn't like it.
"Mabel, quiet down!" Toby then shouted.
"The both of you are too loud!" Bill then shouted.
"Shut up!"
The whole restaurant had there eyes on us.
"Excuse me, miss I might have to ask to please quiet down or you will have to leave." The waiter came unknowingly saying to us.
"Yes, we are so sorry for making an uproar!" I said.
The waiter agreed and walked away.
"Are you guys trying to get us kicked out?" I whispered.
Mabel had a funny look on her face, Toby just looked away and Bill being oblivious as ever! I sighed. 'What am I gonna do with you guys?'

(A/n) Can't wait for the next chapter! :) I'm sure its gonna get good! ariaphantom
The next chapter is for you! Well for everyone! Lol you will love it surely! XD (○~○)/ Well see you laters peoplez! Next chapter in less than 4 days! :)