Chapter 44: A little bit refreshing or not?!

(Y/n's POV)

"W-where are we going?!" I said as Masky pulled me along with him.

He stayed quiet and kept briskly walking.

'Well someone's got an attitude.' I thought as we were entering a new part of the mansion.

There were small child-like designs on the walls. Little drawn flowers danced across the corridors' floor. It was pretty cute and refreshing. Was it that little girl Sally?

"Who drew the cute art all over?" I asked once more.

Masky took a few seconds but then he finally answered me.

"Lazari."

"Lazari? Who's that?"

"Shes another family member..." Masky said lowly.

"You're different from the last time we met....why is that?" I asked.

Masky cut the speed and we began walking throw the mansion still. Man this place was huge.

"I'm.....sorry." Masky stopped in place.

He turned to look at me and then hugged me.

"H-Hey! Whats wrong?! Masky!" I said hugging him back.

I couldn't see but I was fully sure he was crying.

"Tim.."

"Huh? What was that?"

"My names Tim. Remeber it."

We broke the hug. And Masky looked at me. "I'm just doing all this to help you. So please listen to me and follow me."

Masky was away and I quickly walked with him. 'Tim huh?'

We made it to living room. There were people there just sitting down on a long grey couch.

A boy with a green hat and blonde hair glanced at me.

"Masky? The fuck is going on!" A guy in a white hoody walked towards up. His face was slit with the most creepiest smile ever. 'Oh my god.'

"Not now Jeff, I got orders from Slender to bring (y/n) to a room." Masky grabbedd my arm once more and pushed Jeff, walking past him.

"(Y/n)? Who the shit is she?" He said with alittle anger in his voice.

I didn't turn around but I could tell there were numerous eyes on me.

Masky and I entered a guest room. "Woah, this looks like a sweet suite." 'Heh. I did a word play....'

"Yeah. Stay here until Slender gets back with you. You"ll be safe and sound here. And well, if you don't feel safe. You should lock the doors and windows." And with that Masky gave me a small wave and walked out.

'What a guy'. I thought.
Looking around in the room, I actually locked the doors and windows good. I then plopped onto the bed.

'Whats gonna happen? Is Bill really lying to me? Am I being used?' So many thoughts jumbled through my mind.

"I can assure you, your not being used my dear."

My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't move???! My body was stiff on the bed. "W-whos there!"

"Oh (y/n) hun, you already know my voice shouldn't you?"

Then a felt a pair of hand slid up my legs. The hands travelled going up to my arms. There I saw that smug on his evil face. It was his face, Bill's.

"You've been a naughty girl have you (y/n)?"

"H-How did you find me!?" I said as Bill crawled and hovered over me.

"It wasn't that hard finding you. After all I do have the all seeing eye of god." Bill smirked as he crowed lower towards my face.

"Get the hell away from me you psychopath!" I said trying to struggled out of this paralization.

Bill chuckled as grabbed my face and smashed his lips onto mine.

I could neither move nor stop him. And so I melted in his kiss.

After a few seconds the kiss was broken and Bill smiled. "Now, lets go my dear. We are off schedule here."

"What!? I'm not going anywhere with you!" I shouted.

"You're not? Even after I kissed you? Woof hunni I like your style." Bill rose up and I was finally able to move once more.

I grabbed a pillow to defend myself.

Bill laughed, "Do you really think that will hurt me?"

I then wacked him with the pillow. He fell back onto his butt.

I looked at him and giggled abit.

He groaned and then flew up. "Come here!"

"Uh-oh!" I grabbed more pillows and flung them at Bill, he dodge two of em, but didn't know that there were 6 more of them. Bill was then attacked with 6 pillows head on.

"How much god forsaken pillows are there!?" He shouted and sighed.

He rose his hand up and froze everything in the room.

"Damn, I forgot you can do that!" I groaned in defeat.

"Enough games, lets go." He threw me over his shoulder and opened a light blue portal.

"WAHHG!" I shouted as he hopped in.

(Through the portal)

I opened my eyes. There we were back in "Bill's mansion" the place was as dull as I could remember.

"Ahh, we're back!" Bill said throwing me on the ground.

"OUCH!" I fell onto my butt. "What gives man!"

"You attacked me with fierce pillows, consider that my revenge!" Bill said as he walked over to a machine.

"B-Bill!" Out came Will floating towards us.

"Ah, Will just in time. I need you to ready the generator. We're gonna need alot of light energy if we're going to make this work!" Bill clapped his hands together and then summoned what actually looked like journal 3?!?!

I wasn't mistaken, it was the journal 3 along with two more journals?!?
"There are more than one journal!?" I said freaking out.

"I'm guessing there are alot of things Pinetree hasn't told you yet? Oh the silly boy." Bill sighed as he opened the three books onto a certain page.

I stood up and slowly walked behind Bill. Looking at the books from a good distance. I noticed the pages showed drawings of a triangular mechanism.

Looking past the book was the same exact replica of the mechanism. "Bill...just what is that?"

Bill turned his head towards me alittle and smiled, "This is my sister's one way ticket home."

(MEHHGHHH! I've realise some people have issues with me adding the creepypasta charcters into the book. Imma be honest with some of you guys, I actually adding them for a friend long ago and just got with the sequence of making them apart of the plot. I enjoy the creepypasta and gravity falls weirdness together. Its pretty natural and fine.

Shout out to
aria_chuu
DejectedPegasus

Giving me the life and inspiring me to continue my books further on...even though I update late as hell. I have so many draft books that are written ;w;)/ So stay tuned for any new books this year guys! And just because I shout out to two people doesn't mean I don't love the rest of you guys out there! Cause I do care! Shoutout to everyone as well! ^3^)/~♡♡ *pew pew* Catch ya later! )