Chapter 23: Clairvoyance

(Y/n's POV)
I had slapped away journal #3 making it fall flat to the ground and away from the two who were making their exchanges. I was scared and confused in why Dipper was going to give Bill the journal.
Dipper looked at me slightly unhappy, after what he just told me. Dipper then gave me a pat on the back. I didn't know what on earth to do, but from all those hunches I had, I knew had to keep the journals away from Bill. Dipper was about to reach out and pick the journal back up, until I quickly grabbed it and backed away slowly.

"(Y/n), give me the book please." Dipper begged.
I shook my head no. "I'm sorry but I can't let this happen!" I then ran inside the shack with the journal #3. I dashed into shack passing Mabel, Masky and Stan. I could hear Mabel shouted out, 'Whats going on.'

As I entered the Dip's and Mabel's Bedroom, I shut and locked the door. I threw myself onto my bed and sighed. "What is wrong with me?" I looked up to the ceiling. Until I heard someone say, "Why hello." I groaned to myself, "Dipper leave me alone! Wait how did you get into the room, if I-" I slowly rose up, looking at Dipper, he looked a little different he was wearing a blue long sleeved shirt with a dark blue overcoat, his pants were dark blue along with his black shoes. Not to say his hair was all fancy and up showing his crazy constellation birthmark on his forehead. Lastly I notice his eyes were a bright turquoise and he had a turquoise gem pin on his coat. "Umm, Dipper?" I said holding tightly onto the book. "Yes? (Y/n)? Is something the matter?" He smirked at me.
I slowly scooted myself to the door, but then he quickly stopped me before I could even open it. "Leaving so soon? Why is that?" He questioned me.
"Uhhh, I just have to go to the bathroom." I smiled silly.
Dipper raised an eyebrow at me and shook his head. "Okay, whatever! But before you leave may I see my journal?" He put his hand out hoping I would give him the journal.

I sighed and shook my head. "No." I said.
His expression changed from happy to annoyed. "And why not! Its mine anyway! Give it to me now (y/n)!" I was then grabbed by this fake Dipper and he pulled me closer, tighting his grip on my neck.
I couldn't breath properly but I still had the strength to kick him in his manhood.
"AHHG!" He fell to the floor, holding between his legs.
I then opened door and ran out. Right when I was about to call for help, something wasn't right.

(Dipper Gleeful's POV)

I felt the pain that was left by that bitch. What I needed was the book. (Y/n) had ran out but what she didn't know was that she was under my spell already. I chuckled, "She'll never escape me..."
I rose up, trying to ignore the pain down there. I opened the door and used the power of my amulet to change this part of the Pines house to my illusional toy. "Oh (y/n)! Where are you! Come out, come out where ever you are!" I shouted.

(No ones POV)
~The mystery shack crew~

"What was that about?!" Stan shouted. As Dipper and Bill walked inside. Dipper looked uneasy and Bill had his arms crossed. "Guys what happened to (y/n)?" Mabel questioned the two.

"Well...." Dip scratched the back of his head.
"She went balistic and ran upstairs. Don't worry about it.." Bill grunted.
Dipper rested a hand onto Bills shoulder. "Its okay we can tell them the truth." Dip sighed. "I made a deal with Bill to help find you and (y/n), Mabel. But then you came out of nowhere, so it was just a quest to search for (y/n). And thanks to Bill we found her, but in return I would have to give Bill the journals. (Y/n) didn't like that and so she ran off with the journal." Dip looked down, depressed.

"WHAT! No you...you! Ugh!" Mabel stuttered. "Well I can't argue with a deal but the journals. Just what are you gonna do with them Bill? Are you gonna use it to take over the town and kill us all?" Mabel questioned Bill.
"Yeesh, shooting star if I wanted that, I wouldn't need the journals to begin with. Theres just something I wanted to know that was placed in it, don't worry." Bill smirked.
Stan and Masky stayed quiet and observed as the three were talking.
"Okay lets go find (y/n), I'll calm her down." Mabel said heading upstairs first.
"Well that went easier than expected." Dipper groaned.
"Dipper, make sure those choices don't kill you." Stan said heading into the living room.
"Hmm, wow what an interesting family. Guess I better leave too. I'll be back again to check for Toby!" Masky waved walking out the front door.

(Y/n's POV)
I

could hear that fake Dipper come closer and closer. My heart was beating fast but I stood my ground. I was in the bathroom hiding in the counter, under the sink. It was dark inside but there was a small peephole for me to check. I needed to find Bill and Dipper they would know what to do. Downstairs was my only safezone. I peeped again to only see nothing outside, until I saw a pair of legs walking into the bathroom. It was him, I covered my mouth from breathing any harder.

I then saw him walk right out.
I

sighed and wope off some sweat from my forehead.
I crawled out the cabinet and peeped by the door. Checking to see if that guy was anywhere to be seen. The coast was clear, I ran and made my way downstairs and called out for Mabel and Dipper. But there wasn't any response from them. Something wasn't right.
"Whats going on?! Dipper! Mabel! Stan!...Bill!" I cried out. No response. I walked towards the door, opening it I gasped as I saw that there was no world outside anymore. There was a silent white void, it looked exactly like the mindscape where me, Mabel and Dipper had to go and save Stan from Bill long ago.

"Just how the heck did I get here!" I back away abit.
"Your in my wonderland (y/n) and your going to give me that book right now or else!"
I quickly turned around and grabbed an umbrella for my defence. "Stay away from me!" I shouted.
Fake Dipper laughed, "Guess we'll have to do this the hard way."

~ Hey you following people out there or just regular readers. Sorry for the very very late update. I had school and theres alot for my term since I'll be ending school soon. ~(♡u♡)~ I'm not happy so these updates may be late! Got homework and time on hands. Sigh well....I hope you enjoyed this chappy its kinda confusing but hey! We gotta add alot of special characters so stay tuned for more! :) bai!

Hey are you bored? Well check out the other books SimplyCipher has in store! Check out on my profile! Thanks guys! :D ~