Chapter 6.5: Don't you dare forget the sun

(The second part aka Dipper's part of the story. Hope yall like it I did my best making this part less lemony, so go ahead 12+ your allowed to read! Haha! Enjoy! :3 )

Dipper headed upstairs first and I walked to the kitchen for a bottle of water. I checked the fridge and it seemed there wasn't anymore water. I sighed as I picked up a small glass and filled pipe water in it. I drank it all down, feeling satisfied. I quickly washed the dish and turned off the kitchen light. I walked down the hall thinking about today. 'Bill and Dipper, what am I going to do with the both of them?'
I sighed heading up the stairs.
I slowly opened the bedroom door and their Dipper was looking worried.

"What's wrong Dip?" I asked.
"I don't know where Mabel went. Did you see her anywhere downstairs?" He said scratching his head.
"I dunno? May be she went out to Candy or Grenda's?"
"Well, lets hit the hay! Goodnight (y/n)!" Dipper said while getting into bed.
"Night Dipper!" I jumped in to my bed and snuggled my pillow, feeling happy.
Five minutes later, the room got quiet.
Then a weird crackling sound, came into the room. I got up and  monitered the room. No a thing in sight, only Dipper laying in bed.

I layed back down in bed. Ignoring whatever it was, pulling my covers ontop of me.
That was when two minutues later, again the weird crackling sound came back and it sounded like it was getting close to me.
I quickly pulled down the covers, and saw nothing. I got out of bed, feeling a little scared, walking over to Dipper. He looked like he was already fast asleep.

I poked Dipper. "Hey Dipper......hey Dipper!" He didnt budge. So I began poking him all over. "Dipper! Hey! Wake up! I think theres something in the room!"

(Dipper's POV- Dreamland)
I was fast asleep, in my dream land. There was Mabel and (y/n) hanging out painting there nails like regular girls. Ignoring them, I took out journal three and started examing through it. Even though I've seen all the pages like a thousand times!

Thats when I came to a mysterious looking page I've never seen before. "When did this come in here?" I looked alittle confused. But I saw a picture of black figure on the page, it looked like a woman. With long black hair, she also only had on a dress. She looked like a witch to be honest.
"The silent screecher? Who came up we these things?" But she looked a little creepy.
I closed the book. I looked up and everything turned black. I heard a strange crackling sound and a weird whisper saying 'shes will vanish, she will dissapear.' "What? Who will dissapear?" I looked all over then 'BAM!'

"AHHHHH! WOAH! (Y/n), what are you doing?!" I jumped up, spooked out.

(Y/n's POV)
I kept poking Dipper, he didn't even flinch or move! I sighed. "Dipper please wake up." I looked to my right and saw a bottle of water on the desk.
Thats when I had a great idea. I picked up the bottle and wet my hands, rubbing the both of them fast.
"Sorry Dipper, this may sting alittle."
'BAM!' I slapped Dipper on his cheek.
Dipper got up screeming.
"(Y/n), what are you doing!" He shouted.
"Calm down Dipper! I'm sorry but, I got kinda scared." I said hugging myself.
"Wha? Owww...that hurt....ALOT!" He said rubbing his cheek.
I sighed. I went close to Dippers face and kissed his cheek.
"All better now?" I smiled.
Dipper turned red, like a tomatoe.
"Uh-uh ye-yea." He stuttered.
"Anyway, Dipper, can you stay up with me tonight?" I asked shyly.
"What? Why? Is something wrong?" He asked worriedly.
"Jeez, Dipper you asked alot of questions!" I said .
I pushed Dipper to the side and crawled into his bed. "H-hey! (Y/n)! Go sleep in your own bed!" I looked at Dipper, I could see his face turn red again. I giggled.
"What is someone afraid of a girl sleeping with them tonight?" I laughed.
"No! I can assure you, Mabel and I used to share a bed once in our lives!" Dipper said proudly.
I pulled the blankets over my head. Beginning to ignore Dipper.
"(Y/n), come on tell me, what's wrong?....please?" Dipper pulled the sheets away from me. I looked up at him, seeing his face stern and serious.
"Well, there was just a scary sound in the room, that's all!" I turned my face away.
"Really?! So you had to wake me and crawl into my bed, just for some imaginary sound?" Dipper looked annoyed.

"Hey! I didn't make it up! It was real and I heard it by my bed. So I just wanted you to be there incase I needed any help, ya know!" I smiled stupidly.
"Whatever, goodnight!" Dipper covered himself and turned away from me.
'Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed...why is Dipper so moody tonight? Is it because of Bill?' I thought.
I closed my eyes. Trying to fall asleep.

(Dream)
I was walking into a deep abyss, there was little light and it looked liked a tunnel. It was quiet and all I can hear were my footsteps echoing. "Hello?" My voice echoed throughout the tunnel
I looked straight ahead and saw a light and there was person walking towards it away from me. I was going to run to the person, but I was being held back, by a mysterious force. I tried to yell, but not a sound came out. I could feel something like arms wrap around me tightly.
I felt like I was also losing breath. Not being able to breath much, everything quickly went black.

(Y/n's POV)
I slowly opened my eyes to find Dipper ontop, kissing me. I quickly tried to push him off. But his weight was too much, I gave in. Dipper pulled back for some air. His eyes met my eyes.
"Dipper! What are you doing?!" I said blushing.
Dipper stayed quiet for moment then talked.
"I don't know...I just felt like it." Dipper seemed alittle different. He looked regular and acted regular but wasn't.
I put my hand on Dipper's, checking his tempature like a preschool kid. He seemed alittle warm, but not any signs of fever or illness.
"I'm not sick." He said.
"Just checking."
He swat my hand away. And pushed his whole body ontop of me, not crushing me, but I wasn't able to move at all! Only my arms. Dipper made his move and roughly kissed me. I couldn't stop this, so I thought about fighting fire with fire.
I kissed him back, I began to enjoy kissing him. Dipper put his hand on cheek. And pulled back for more air. Then kissed me passionatly. I could feel his tongue, entering my mouth, exploring his new area. I could feel my face warm up.
Dipper broke the kiss and started to send butterfly kisses down my neck. I couldn't help but enjoy all of it.
He kept going lower until he stopped at my breast, which he bit after.
"Oww!" I said.
"Sorry." He chuckled.
Dipper rested his head on my chest looking sleepy.
"D-Dipper, are you sure your not sick?" I stuttered.
"(Y/n), do you love me?" He said out randomly.
"Wh-what? Uhh? Well....". I could feel my face getting hotter.
Dipper lightly laughed. "It's okay, if you don't. But I know my answer. I will always love you (y/n)."
Dipper crawled back up to me and kissed me slowly. And whispered "I'll love you forever."
It sounded so cheesy like out of a movie or something, but he was dangerously cute. And I knew I liked it. I liked....Dipper, no that feeling in my gut wanting to say "I love you Dipper!"
Dipper's face turned red and he smiled at me so happily.
I thought to myself, 'what just happend?'
"Well, I didn't think you would say it now (y/n), but again I love you too!" Dipper hugged me tightly.
I just whispered to myself, "You idiot."