Chapter 46: I can't believe you..

(Will Cipher's POV)

"Uh-umm! Sir! Are you sure your plan is gonna work?"

Bill turned to me with a smirk planted onto his face. "Are you underestimating me? Me of all demons? You should understand by now that no one will stop me!"

And with that Bill slammed his hand on a red button on the large machine. I looked over to (y/n) who was already screaming in pain.

My body shook in fear as there was nothing I could do.

"Don't worry (y/n) we're almost finished." Bill said under his breath.

(Dipper's POV)

"Alright Grunkle Stan and Ford! We're all set!" I took out a small bag of mini explosives. Why I had this? Well I think it'll be useful to end Bill and his games.

"You guys sure about this plan?" Stan asked.

(Flashback)

Dipper: "Okay guys we hopefully gotta end this today! Wendy, Soos, I'm gonna need you two on guard duty if we find Bill's hide out. No one goes in or out. Unless its us."

Soos and Wendy: "Yeah!"

Dipper: "Grunkle Stan will be out muscle if we see anything 'weird' there. And great uncle Ford and I will have the destabilizer to take down Bill once and for all! And save (y/n)!"

"So everyone got that?"

"Loud and clear!" Everyone else said and nodded.

"Let's save (y/n)!" We all put our hands together and piled them up and let out a battle cry.

(Flashback over)

"Surprisingly, I'm able to track down (y/n)'s phone on my GPS transmitter," Ford replied.

I hopped in Stan's car with the others who were ready.

"Its seems like (y/n)'s still in Gravity Falls. Alright, Stanley, we're going that way Ford pointed.

"Gotcha Poindexter!" Stan said driving off.

(Y/n's POV)

'Goddammit, I g-got to get free.' As I think, I was still conscious as the shocking stopped. Eyes blurry, as I can only hear the faint sounds of Bill and Will talking. I feel the grip of the chain, supress on my wrist.

"So shes still awake, I'm surprised shes this strong."

I hear Bill and his footsteps walk towards me. I feel his hand caress my cheek and hear him say. "If your alive to survive this one more shock-wave, then I'll commend your effort here and now. Bill chuckled.

He let go of my face and walked back to his machine. "Round two! Here we go! Ahaha!" Bill pressed a button which continued the shocking process.

I screamed in pain and agony, as I can feel my entire body tingle in pain.

"Only a little while longer..."

(No one's POV)

"Ugh, my head...what in the spring blossom?" Mabel opens her eyes to see a shadowy figure in the distance watch her.

"WOAH! Okay! This is not my room, nor the shack...."

"Its fine your in a suitable place..." The shadow says in a distance.

"Okay...where am I? Why am I tied up to a chair!? WHERES (Y/N) AND DIPPER?!" Mabel began to shoute.

"Oh my god! Shut up and stop asking questions!" Out came a guy in a yellow hoody.

"Woah, fashion attack! And uh, do I know you?"

"Ugh! Why you!" The yellow hodded man grabbed Mabel by the shirt.

"Hey, buddy careful on the sparkles, this is a premium sweater." Mabel said while raising an eyebrow.

"THATS IT!"

"Thats enough hoody!" Masky came out from the shadows.

"Hey, its you! Masky!" Mabel smiled in an awkwardly way.

"Yeah...its me.." Masky said awkwardly too.

"Where are we?"

"Hm. Where at my bosses' place."

"Your boss?"

Masky walked closer to Mabel. "Mabel, do you feel different at all?"

"Different how? I feel the same." Mabel seemed confused.

"I see. Do you remember anything out of the ordinary?" Masky askes.

"The last thing I can really remember is the time we first me you in the woods after saving (y/n)." Mabel says looking down.

Masky walks towards her and unties her. Mabel then stands up and stretches.

"Thanks, I really don't know whats going on but I'm happy to help you guys out!" Mabel rubbed her wrist.

"I assure to your help. We should probably inform you about whats going on." Masky walks over to a wall.

(Time-skip cause I can~)

"And there you should understand, what may happen to your dear friend."

"WHAT! I knew I shouldn't have shipped her and that damn demon!?" Mabel says exasperated.

"Umm. What?" Masky fumbles cluelessly.

"Oh! Thats right! We have to go after them! Please! We need to find (y/n) right away!" Mabel started cracking her nuckles.

"Wait, Mabel. I cannot allow you to leave yet. Not until my boss returns."

"Yeah, so you better stay put." Hoody returns out from the darkness.

"Oh yeah, I forgot this guy was here..." Mabel said forcing a smile.

"W-wha?!" Hoody was cut off to Masky.

"Anyway, stay put Mabel I'll go inform my boss that you have returned to your true self." And with that Masky opened a door and left.

"Wait! Don't leave me here, with this fashion monster!" Mabel said pointing at hoody.

"I'll show you fashion monster." Hoody scoffed.

(Back to Bill nightmare mansion)

"B-Bill, she's dying!?" Will says shaking.

"97%, I just need more time.." Bill said.

"B-But! S-she's not gonna make it!"

"Shut-up! I can make this work! 98%"

Then out of nowhere a small portal was beginning to open. It widened and widened. As (y/n) begin to turn pale.

"B-BILL!" Will finally shouted.

"99%, almost there.."

(Y/n) began to scream non-stop, as the machine began to tortue her to and extent.

The potal opened more and more, thing begin to get sucked in, along with papers flying everywhere.

"IS T-THAT A B-BLACKHOLE!?" Will's face turned to horrified.

"It won't be in another second! 100%!" And with that Bill smashed his hand on a button.

(Hey guys I got the flu sadly, but I'll keep updating this book since I'm free for a good while, I'll do my best to update. 😊 Catch you guys in the next chappy! -Nikkitori)