Chapter 35: A lost memory

"Hmm, just a little more time, and then with this rift, I'll be able to open the world that never was existing in this dimension." Bill held the rift in his hand watching the dark and bright colors collided in every part.

"WHERE ON EARTH ARE WE GOING MABEL?" A distant shout came from the hallway.

'(Y/n)?' Bill thought.

Entering the room came Mabel, (y/n) and Will.

"Here we are!" Mabel said.

Will almost fell to the ground but instead collapsed floating in air.

"Well, I see the both of you took your time." Bill walked towards the three.

(Y/n's POV)
"B-Bill!" I stuttered.

It was a long confusing while, for the fact that I didn't want to forgive him for  all the bad things he's done but my heart still kinda 'aches' for him.

Instead of saying something totally sarcastic or wanting to make a weird romantic joke. All Bill did was watch me in the eyes, worrisome.

I sarcastically chuckled, "You okay there Cipher? No, weird romantic phrases? No trying to kiss me unexpectedly?"

"Oh! I'm sorry it's nothing, I just wanted to see your face a little bit longer." He said faintly.

"Okay, enough of the awkward romance you two! Bill tell (y/n) why she's really here!" Mabel said smiling.

"Oh, right! (Y/n), I needed your help for this- project I've been working on for a couple of years. Ever since I met you, you've been really special. Your so special that you don't even know yourself!"

I looked at Bill confused like where the heck are you going at with this?

"Umm, I'm really confused."

Bill smirked, "Back then, when you first met me, there at your family's wide estate. When we made that deal that day for your teddy bear..."

"Yeah, my first ever regretful deal a child can make with you. But continue..." I crossed my arms looking at him quietly.

"Right, I wasn't after you to be honest, I was after that small necklace wrapped around your teddy bear that day." He replied.

Glaring to the fact that he just said that. "Necklace? Wait, you mean the one my mother gave me back then?"

"Yes, that one specifically." Bill said.

'That day.....' I thought.
(Recap from the past)
Hey (Y/n), Let's make a deal? How about it?"

"What's the deal?" You asked curiously.

"Okay, here's the deal, You give me your teddy bear and I will make you parent's spend more time with you!"

(End of recap)

"Why though? Why do you need that necklace? What are are planning Cipher?"

Bill gave me a confused then sadly a worried look. "I'm not planning anything bad this time...I just need to do this...."

"What?"

Everyone was quiet all of a sudden, until Mabel decided to break the silence.

"Okay! Come on you guys! Let's work together!" Mabel sprung up gleaming.

"If you want that necklace, your gonna have to explain yourself Cipher." I looked at Bill with a straight face.

"And what do you mean, miss (l/n)?" He replied smirking.