Chapter 27: Just another regular day...

(No one's POV)
"Where the hell are you taking me, Toby?" I groaned.

"I told you, at my place! Its just alittle further up." He replied.

We were still walking through the quiet forest, there wasn't any people around or even nearby to say. This forest was isolation. Pretty creepy to think about monsters living in the dark.

We were passing through a small creak, thats when I began to notice a mansion from a very far perspective.

"We're here!" Toby horrayed.

It was a mansion! It was a dark grayish color. There was a driveway leading to large silver gate way. The grass didn't look like it was properly cut for a good while. Maybe his parents were bankrupt? I was in a deep thought.

Toby continued walking and I followed right behing him.

We stopped at this large black oak door. Toby then turned a golden door knob and walked inside.
"Are you sure you live here?" I questioned.

Instead of answering, Toby pulled me inside.

Inside the mansion was the foyer. There was a small sofa at the corner with a beautiful japanese vase at every corner of the room. I look up to see a chandelier, it brightened up the room beautifully.

"Okay, so you wait here and I'm gonna check if my boss is here." Toby said.

I nodded and watched as he walked down a hallway, making a left-turn.
I wandered further about the foyer and notice some pics placed on the walls.

It was a looked like a family. In one pic, I saw Toby standing next to what looked like Masky?! And on the other side of Masky was a guy in a yellow hoodie. Maybe they were related? Brothers perhaps?

I continued to find a bigger picture, a small little girl in a pink dress holding a small cute teddy, she was standing next to a boy who wore a green outfit and a green hat that was place ontop of his blond hair. After that there was Two other guys, one in a dark blue hoodie with a creepy blue mask and the other with a white hooded jacket, but this one had long black hair and a creepy long smile on his face.

I was alittle creeped out by the last guy. I shrugged. Thats when I finally hadn't notice a tall white figure in a business suit standing over-head the others. It looked like a statue for some unknown reason. I shrugged, walking into a living room.

Inside there was a large black sofa, standing next to it was a medium black/silver sized coffee table.
The room what alittle bright, cause of the white walls probably.
I took a seat on the couch, looking around, seeing vases, flowers, a recliner and a large flatscreen televison set.

I was about to relax, when I was startled by a really vicious looking dog. It looks so scary and kinda deformed. It had a really creepy smile and it growled.

"Uhh, good boy?"

The dog was ready to pounce, when someone came and petted him.

"No, no smile, bad dog! You don't growl at our guest!" A little girl came petting and stopping the wild animal.
Behind her was Masky.

"(Y/n)?! What the hell are you doing here?" He asked sounding abit worried.

"Huh, oh I came with Toby!"

"Toby? You mean you found that tic?!" He laughed.

I sighed and relaxed on the couch. "So do you live here too Masky?"

He nodded,"Yeah, I mean my boss allowed me to stay. So I've been here living for a long while."

The little girl skipped towards me and smiled. "Hi, my name's Sally! Who are you?"

I smiled back at her, "Well, I'm (y/n). Its nice to meet you Sally!"

"Do you wanna play hide and seek or dollies with me?" She looked exited.

Masky walked up to her and rubbed her head. "Not today Sally, (y/n) has to go home now."

Sally pouted. "But...but!"

"No buts! You know Slender wouldn't like this now. Maybe she can come back next time..when its safe."

Sally nodded walking away, "Come on smile!" The creepy dog ran up to her and the two disappeared behind a door.

"Come, on you have to leave now!" Masky grabbed and pulled me.

"Why? I just got here and besides Toby told me to wait!" I looked at Masky, he was hiding something.

"I'm sorry for the rudness of my two subjects here..."

I turned around and gasped as I saw the tall white faceless figure standing behind me. Next to him was Toby who was scratching his head.

"Uh, no its okay mr." I replied not trying to be all freaked out.

He chuckled, "I am the Slenderman. Don't be afraid (y/n). I won't hurt you...your practically welcomed here, anytime."

I smiled, "Thanks Mr. Slenderman."

"Yeah, enough with the introducing! Time for (y/n) to go boss! Before you know who shows up!" Masky retorted.

Slender sighed, "Yes, I am aware of that. I'm sorry this had to be really short (y/n), but we will meet again soon."

"Its okay I understand I have to leave, but on one condition! Toby has to see Mabel everyday! I mean the girl is practically heartbroken!" I yelled.

"I-....I will surely think about it." Slender replied.

I waved as I walked to the door. Toby caught up to me.

"I'm gonna just make sure she reaches back safe!" Toby shouted.

I groaned, "I could take care of myself you tic!"

"Hey its dangerous out there! So let me come and wait what did you just call me?" He looked at me confused.

"Oh nothing! Lets go!" I smiled.

(Time-skip)
The forest was pretty quiet, again.
We were back at the shack and there I saw Stan sitting on the porch drinking a can of soda.

"Hey kid your back! Mabel and Dip are inside!" I nodded and walked inside with Toby behind me.

Inside the kitchen I found Mabel eating chips and Dipper reading Journal #2.

"Hey guys." I spoke up.

Mabel and Dip turned their head to me.

"Mabel, guess who I found?!" I pointed to Toby.

Mabel didn't squeal, but she did look happy and surprised. She ran up and hugged Toby. I looked over to Dip who turned his head and went back to reading a journal.

'Ugh! Whats his problem! I did say sorry before didn't I?' I thought and crossed my arms and sighed.
If Dipper was going to act that way fine with me.

I mean he's my bestfriend, but I guess Mabel comes first in my book.

"Toby! Where have you been, you had me so worried!" Mabel said snuggling into Toby's chest.

Toby hugged her tightly, "Just on some business trip for my boss. Sorry princess I should of called you."

I awed at them, they were so cute. And at that moment Bill came to my mind. 'Just where is Bill? And what was he doing now?' I was in deep thought.

(Dun-dun-dunnnnn! Well I just wonder where is Bill??? That dorito seems to be hiding in random spots! Speaking of which did anyone notice the picture? XD (You didn't? Well go look!) While I was typing the story my mom bought me a pack of doritos randomly. Thanks mom! :D Catch you guys in the next chappy!)