2

"It's so good to hear from Muriel again after so long!" Aziraphale said brightly as he stuffed several glass jars into his very own basket. Aziraphale and Crowley were eager to help their daughter, grandchildren and son in law with their wild cranberry harvest. Thanksgiving was coming up and the freshly plucked cranberries would be perfect for the traditional cranberry sauce and whatever was left over would be made into cranberry jam.

"Yeah. Honestly I was afraid she didn't make it through all that shit with Sandalphon and that Dragon bastard." Crowley replied as he shoved some coins in his pockets along with some candy. He couldn't go see his grandchildren without giving them gifts!

"Yes and she saved at least one hundred angels and at least fifty demons. It'll be much easier for Metatron and Beezlebub to rebuild our former Head Offices." The day before, the husbands had received a letter from an old friend, Muriel, who had managed to escape from being killed by Sandalphon and a powerful demon who called himself the Dragon. Muriel had also managed to rescue several other angels along with some demons and according to the letter, they had been hiding in small villages posing as humans for the past two years, until the Metatron finally found Muriel and the refugees. Metatron and Beezlebub had plans to change things for the better after everything that both sides had suffered. 

"I just hope that she'll have the time to come and visit us soon. So much has happened, she and Eden haven't seen each other for years….she hasn't even met the grandchildren and probably doesn't know how much Gabriel has changed."

"We can write her a letter and invite her, angel." Crowley reassured as he held the basket for his husband so he could slip into a thick jacket. 

"I'll do just that once we're done with the harvest. We better get going or we'll be late!"

Crowley smiled. They still had ten minutes to spare. "You just want to get your hands on the twins and Kokabiela and give them a good snuggle."

"Of course!" Aziraphale exclaimed. "I simply can’t get enough of those darlings and I simply can’t bear to go another moment without seeing our Eden and the triplets too!"

Crowley chuckled as he opened the door of South Downs Cottage and took Aziraphale by the hand. "Let's get on, then." Crowley wanted to snuggle his newest grandchildren, the twins, too and let the triplets and Kokabiela beg for piggyback rides…..he also needed to see Eden, his and Aziraphale’s daughter. She had been through so much during the last year, hopefully he or Aziraphale could convince her to take it easy and relax while everyone else picked berries.