20

"Alright, git off you three! My aching back can't take anymore!" Crowley chuckled as he slithered into the kitchen. The children scrambled off his back and he shifted back into his corporation as they darted to their mother. 

Eden was sitting in by the counter in a chair stirring batter in a large bowl with an electric mixer.

"Mummy, can we lick the beaters when you're done mixing?" Polaris asked as Gallifrey darted to her Grandfather, eager to see what he had hidden underneath a cloth napkin.

"Of course you can, love. As long as you save some for me!" Eden replied.

"Ooooh! Cranberry muffins!" Gallifrey squeaked with delight. Aziraphale had snapped his fingers with a flourish and the bowl of batter he had been mixing had turned into freshly baked sweets. He loved performing for the children, especially during the holidays.

"Careful now darlings, they're still hot!" Aziraphale warned as the children and Eden dug into the treats. Even Gabriel couldn't resist the muffins when he finally returned with the babies.

"Heh, that's more like it. Proper magic suits you much better." Crowley chuckled as he came up from behind his husband and wrapped his arms tightly around his waist.

"Don't get used to it my love, for my next trick I will turn my beloved black serpent into a rabbit and then pull him from a hat!"

Crowley rolled his eyes. "Very funny Angel."

Aziraphale blinked. "I wasn't joking Crowley. Kokabiela hasn't seen that one yet and I need to get back into practice now that the twins have been born....."

Crowley grimaced. "As long as I get to wear whatever dress I want when you need your assistant, I'm in."

Crowley’s expression of discomfort disappeared when Aziraphale kissed him on the lips. "Of course my dear boy."