5

"I hope you've saved a hug for me and the twins Daddy!" Eden said as she and Gabriel approached with the twins. Crowley had his arms wrapped around the four tightly within seconds. "I've always got a hug ready for you Queenie, you to my little jelly babies." Crowley beamed as Eden and Gabriel passed him the twins and Crowley buried his face in their thick curly hair. "So soft." 

"Absolutely precious as always." Aziraphale gushed as he gave Terri a kiss on the cheek, stroking her dark red curls and then he did the same with her brother's curly brown locks. 

"Is everybody ready to go?" Gabriel asked, smiling as he got a resounding "YES!" from the triplets. 

"Eden, are you alright? You look exhausted…." Aziraphale said softly as Gabriel led the family beyond Eden's TARDIS. Crowley was just a short distance ahead with the kids, acting completely shocked as candy and coins fell out of his pants and coat pockets which made Mercury, Polaris, Gallifrey and Kokabiela laugh hysterically as they scrambled to pick up the goodies.

"I'm okay Papa." Eden reassured. "Wait until you see Gabriel’s cranberry patch, they're even bigger than they were last year!" Gabriel was walking ahead of the group looking quite proud of himself. 

Aziraphale gazed at Eden. Poor thing looked like she was about to keel over from exhaustion but despite that she had both Neil and Terri in her arms with a look of determination in her blue serpentine eyes. 

"Here Little One, at least let me help." Aziraphale scooped Neil into his arms. "How's that?"

Instantly, Eden looked less strained. "Much better, thank you Papa." As soon as they reached the cranberry patch, he would have Crowley keep an eye on her and make sure she would take it easy.

"We're still going to pick veggies from Daddy and Grandpa's gardens right?" Gallifrey asked Aziraphale as she nibbled on a chocolate bar. 

Aziraphale smiled brightly at his granddaughter's eager purple gaze. "Of course my dearest! Just wait until you see your Grandpa's carrots, they're the biggest ones yet! And the apple orchard, oh my dear, the apples, they're the scrummiest I've seen so far!"