19

"Let me do that for you Eden." Gabriel said as Eden was getting the kitchen prepped for cooking. Eden was trying to get the turkey into the oven but she was clearly having trouble because it was so heavy. But fortunately Gabriel’s interference helped tremendously. 

"I got it Gabe." Eden reassured as the two of them slid the bird into the oven. "Now that's done I'll get started on the desserts."

"Not without me!" Aziraphale exclaimed as he entered the kitchen. "You're supposed to be resting young lady, not slaving away in the kitchen!" Eden tried to cut in but Aziraphale went on, "Gabriel, please go fetch a chair from the dining room."

"Papa, I'm fine!" Eden gasped, exasperated as Gabriel left then returned less than a moment later with a chair. "I'm just going to be cooking." Eden suppressed an eye roll as Gabriel moved the chair next to the counter. 

"Don't worry Little One, you'll still get to cook, but I'm going to make sure that you’re going to take it easy. I'll not have my little helper risk her health." Eden didn’t miss the glance her father and husband shared. They clearly wanted her to go back to bed but that was out of the question. 

Gabriel smiled with content as he watched Eden and Aziraphale finally begin preparing to make the desserts, getting everything they would need to make a pumpkin pie and a cheesecake. Gabriel snapped out of his daze when Eden said, not looking up from stirring a bowl of batter, "I believe it's time to wake the babies from their nap." 

"Right." Gabriel dashed from the kitchen, eager to rouse the youngest children. 

Gabriel passed Crowley who was in his serpent form with all three triplets on his slick scaly back. "Wot're ya feedin' these kids, Gabe?" But before Gabriel could answer Crowley slithered away with the kids laughing hysterically towards the kitchen.