Prologue

"Mr. Mehra you are in no position to interfere in my matters. I could have handled the situation alone without you getting involved. I am confident in my capabilities and I can protect myself without anyone's help."

"I might be living in your house but it doesn't mean that you have any kind of power over me and you should know that it was never something I ever wanted." I said to the person who was standing in front of me in all his glory.

"Even though living in my house was not something you wanted but as now you are, you are my responsibility and I never fail to fulfill any. I absolutely believe in your capabilities but let me make one thing very clear, don't expect me to keep calm when someone is trying to lay a finger on what is mine." Kabir said clenching his jaw and started walking towards where I was sitting.

He came closer and his eyes were bored into mine. His intense gaze made it difficult for me to move a bit or speak a word. He leaned closer to me and my breathing became heavier due to our proximity.

"Talking about the power, very soon you will know who holds the power, little lady." He whispered into my ear and looked at me with a smirk playing on his lips

This person might act almighty and gentle but there is no way in hell that I will allow him to affect me in any possible way, that's what I promised myself but to my utter disappointment I was failing at it miserably. He was affecting me way too much than I thought and I am not sure If I will be able to avoid this trouble or I will be doomed.

Mahi Deshmukh: A 21-year-old college graduate who wants to become a guitarist. Music is something she needs to breathe. It's the only thing that brings peace in her chaotic world other than pottery.

She lives in Mumbai whereas her family is in Rajasthan. She is a daughter of a wealthy family, but what she actually want, is her parent's time which she never received.

Only few people are there whom she considers her closest including her grandfather, her brother and her two best friends Sameer and Nitya.

Her life takes a 180-degree turn when she is made to live in her professor's house along with her almighty and arrogant son.

Kabir Mehra: A well known film director in the Indian film industry, mostly portrayed as a playboy in the field.

He received the best and youngest director award at the age of 28 and is a man desired by many women. He lost his father when he was twelve years old, his mom is everything to him since then.

The second most important person in his life was his childhood best friend Tanya who was also his first but unrequited love. After Tanya left India to pursue her dreams, he never thought he could ever love again but fate had other plans for him.

He promised that he would refrain himself from going through the agony of love he experienced six years ago until one day he had no other choice but to accept that he might still have a chance to love again.

What will happen when the two not-so-perfect people will find each other in the most unwanted way? The fate bringing them together is a blessing in disguise or an unfolding disaster?

--------------------------------------------------------

BOOK COVERS

What do you think about this guys? Are you ready to join them in their journey of realization of true happiness and love? Let me know in the comments!!

Let me know in the comments!!

Chapters will be out after March 2023, Till then take care and Lots of Love!!