39. The Party

Hello your update is finally here. Thank you form being patient as always I hope the chapter was worth waiting :)

To unlock the next chapter this one needs 600 votes. Do comment and share with your reader friends! LOVE YA ALL!!!!!

--------------------------------------------

Nitya's POV:

Doorbell started to ring and my lips curled up into a smile as I wore my earrings. It's 7pm, and he is here. "Nitya, Sameer is here." I heard my mom's faint voice and started wearing my heels.

I wore a satin mermaid dusty blue dress. It perfectly fit the curves of my body and the elegant look flawlessly enhanced my beauty even more.

I opened the door of my room and made my way downstairs. My eyes found my man and he looked absolutely stunning in his navy blue blazer paired with white shirt and navy blue pants.

Nitya & Sameer's outfit

He moved his gaze from my mom and settled on me. I felt him taking a sharp breath which only widened my smile. "Here she is!" Mom turned as she heard my heels clicking on the floor.

We told our parents about us and I never imagined they would be so happy. Sameer's mom was already discussing our wedding as if it was going to happen just right now.

"My girl is looking beautiful as always." She pecked my forehead and I passed a warm smile. "Go and enjoy your big day. Again congratulations to both of you on the success of your music video." She passed my hand to Sameer which he gently held in his palm.

"Bye Mom we are leaving now." We both bid bye to mom and walked toward his car.

He stopped me by grabbing my wrist just when I was about to open the car's door. I looked up at him from my wrist, his eyes were glowing along with a beautiful smile dancing on his lips.

"You are looking like a dream today." I blinked with my cheeks heating up at his words.

"I should check if you are real or not right?" He came closer and my steps went back. My back hit his car and he placed both of his hands on the car, caging me.

I closed my eyes as he moved closer, I felt his lips on mine as he slowly kissed me. He was careful enough to not smudge my lipstick. "You taste like a fresh breeze as always so it confirms you are not a dream but my beautiful reality."

"Look at you being all romantic. I hope you didn't smudge my lipstick. We still have a party to attend." I snacked my arms around his neck and he smiled.

"No I didn't but... I can't promise I won't." He teased and traced his thumb over my cheeks gently. I opened my mouth to reply but he beat me to it.

"I am sure you will take care of it like you were able to hide my marks on your neck." His gaze moved to my neck where he left his marks the other day.