37. Marked as Yours

Hello your update is finally here. The author is not doing very well as her periods won't let her be at peace I hope you all understand :)

To unlock the next chapter this one needs 500 votes. Do comment and share with your reader friends! LOVE YA ALL!!!!!

--------------------------------------------

Suggestion -(listen to Labon ko on spotify while reading)

Mahi's POV:

Uff this man! I don't know how, when or why this happened but... IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! He is my freaking boyfriend now. Kabir Mehra, the famous Indian film director, the handsome and the most desired man of the nation, the owner of my talent agency and the son of my professor is now my boyfriend.

It's a little hard to believe. I never thought we will end up like this, that I will end up loving him after disliking him that much. I never hated him but I also never liked him. Of course that has changed now.

"Mahi what are you thinking so deeply?" Aparna aunty spoke, breaking the chain of my thoughts. I looked up at her from my plate.

"You are not eating anything. Is the food not to your liking? You are okay right?" Her voice was filled with concern.

"No not at all aunty, the food is delicious like always and I am completely okay don't worry." I assured her and she gave me a relaxed smile. My boyfriend who always sits opposite me, was sitting beside me today.

I filled my mouth with a spoon full of fried rice to assure her that I am enjoying the food. Suddenly I felt his hand on my left thigh and I almost choked on the rice in my mouth. I started coughing and he passed me a glass of water with his other hand.

He kept his face straight as if nothing happened. Such a great actor he is! "Are you okay?" Aunty again asked and I felt like running away from there.

"Yeah I am okay, just choked in excitement. The food is so tasty that I can't wait hahahaha." I fake laughed and her frowned eyebrows relaxed a little bit.

"It's okay food is not running away anywhere, you can take your time." The audacity of this man is next level. His hand was still on my thigh and I pushed it away looking into his eyes.

"Sure." I said with a tight lipped smile. I can see he was trying his best to not burst into laughter looking at my irritating face.

"Kabir, why didn't you inform me about your arrival. You said you will be back after 2 days, not today." Aparna aunty asked, diverting her attention to him.

"I wanted to surprise you." He simply smiled at his mom. His fingers were slowly stroking my bare thigh sending shivers down my whole body. I straightened my back, feeling his feathery touches igniting sparks on my skin.

I don't know if I should be happy that I wore shorts today or get angry at him for doing this to me while I can't react to his touch because his mother is sitting exactly in front of us.

My heartbeat accelerated, every single touch from him was making me go insane. He stopped and squeezed my thigh a bit. I gulped down the rice. I looked at him from the corner of my eye and he was calmly enjoying his dinner.

"The party is tomorrow right?" Aparna aunty said, grabbing my attention. I immediately nodded without even properly comprehending what she actually said.

"Congratulations to all of you. I heard the music video is doing great since its launch yesterday." She is right, the music video just launched yesterday and it already made its place in the top 5.

"Thank you aunty, you are also coming with us tomorrow okay. Ishaan held this small party for the artists of the music video as it is his first project which got so much success within 24 hours." His hand again started stroking my thing, making me move a bit in my place.