27. See You Soon

Hey guys its been long I guess! I hope you all are doing great! Thank you so much for waiting for the updates. I really appreciate your support and patience. 

But it's not my fault the voting target was not completed and the update got delayed. It hurts to look that due to some votes the readers who vote and comment has to wait this long. I apologize for that.

I might have asked too much and because of that I decided to reduce the voting target.

To unlock the next chapter this one needs 330 votes (I hope it's not too much and out of 1500+ views at least these many can vote.)

--------------------------------------------------

Mahi's POV:

"We are already late guys, come on hurry up!" Karan as usual was yelling because we were actually late for studio. Yesterday night was fun but thanks to Sameer, we went to sleep early because of his "devdas" drama.

This morning we all woke up and had breakfast together. Nandini didi, Samarth bhai and Kirti left after breakfast. We all decided to get ready here and then directly leave for the studio.

The four of us are going together, while Ahan said he will drop Nitya and Priya. Kabir had some work at the agency so he already left.

"Stop yelling, Karan, we are not deaf yet!" Rishi came out with Priya.

"But I am sure you're blind. Look at the time, you can continue your romance once we finish the recording." Karan showed him his watch and Rishi completely ignored his last sentence.

"Best of Luck guys!" Ahan also came with Nitya alongside him.

"Thanks Ahan, drop my bestie home safely okay." He nodded and gave me a small smile.

"My girlfriend too, she is very precious!" Rishi gave a small peck on Priya's lips and she wished us good luck. I gave a quick side hug to Ahan, Priya and Nitya. We all settled in the car and waved them bye.

Sameer was at the driving seat but he didn't start the car. "Come on dude start the car we are getting late!" I looked in his direction and his eyes were set on Nitya and Ahan.

"We could have dropped her, what was the need of sending them with him." He didn't remove his gaze from them and at this point we all know what is going on.

"Sameer start the goddamn car, we are getting late. This is not the time to discuss all this." Karan said in a curt voice. Sameer looked at them for one more minute and started the car anyway but not before banging his hand on the steering wheel.

Soon we reached the studio. We met the music composer and other team members. Whole setup was already prepared for us. The recording started and we all became busy.

"Oh god I am tired to death." Rishi flopped on the couch in the waiting room.

"We came at 10 and it's 3 in the afternoon already. I am hungry guys, let's have lunch first." I placed my guitar beside the table and moved toward the door but it suddenly opened and there he was.

"What are you doing here?" He said he will be busy the whole day then why is he here?

"I bet you liked my unannounced visit dolphin, didn't you?" He whispered in my ear, and moved past me. Two people came with the trays of food in their hands behind him.

"You all must be hungry after all the practice, here is your lunch." He sat on one of the chairs beside the coffee table.

"Thank you so much Mr Mehra for the lunch." Rishi stuffed his mouth with the white sauce pasta. I was too hungry to think about anything else so I just attacked the food in front of me.