Epilogue

Three years later~

Mahi's POV:

"Where are you taking me Kabir?" His grip was gentle but firm around my wrist.

"I have waited enough dolphin." He replied without looking back at me. Of course he waited for the whole 48 hours. He dragged me down to one of the hallways of the huge palace.

"Kabir, there are a lot of people. They will get suspicious if we leave like that." I tried to reason but he won't listen.

His pace increased with every step we took. We turned and he started walking away from the courtyard of the palace. Suddenly he stopped and pushed the door open of the first room that came in view.

"Kabi-" He gently pushed me inside and closed the door behind him. His hazel eyes were fixed on me. The heavy lehenga I wore was already making it hard for me to move.

"Kabir we can't-"

"Hushh.." He placed his index finger on my lips. "Do you expect me to control, when you look this ravishing? Not happening." His voice was slow but deep enough to escalate the burning desire.

"I waited for 49 hours and 38 minutes just to look at you." he took a step forward. "Just to touch you." His fingers traced my bare waist. My lashes flutter shut, his warm touch melted my skin.

A gasp left my lips when he pulled me with a jerk. "Just to smell you. The time I spent away from you felt like hell." He sharply inhaled near the crook of my neck.

My body shuddered under the touch of his soft lips. A low moan escaped my lips when he sharply sucked my skin. No he can't leave any marks behind, not today!

"Fuck! I missed you. I missed you like I have never before. "He whispered in my skin. His hot breath hit like a warm touch I craved.

"We have been apart even for more than a month before but these 2 days felt like an eternity." He looked up at me. His eyes filled with so much love and happiness.

"And the only reason I waited was because this wait was going to make you mine, only mine for everyone to know, Mrs Mahi Kabir Mehra." I imagined him calling me this numerous times but now it feels so different and good.

All the music and worries faded away. All I remember is him and I. I would be lying if I say this doesn't affect me because I felt thousands of butterflies erupting in my stomach when he said that, Mrs Mahi Kabir Mehra.

"I love that red hue on your cheeks, you know that right?" He lifted my face a little when I turned my gaze away. It's been three years but he still knows how to turn me into a blushing mess just with his words.

He dipped his head, his lips almost touching mine. When it stricken, my palm flew to his mouth. His expressions were worth every penny we spent for today.

He looked baffled like I took away his favorite candy. He raised his brows with the lines of confusion and frustration on his forehead.

"My lipstick. You can't ruin it today." His face clearly said are you serious? He removed my palm and locked it behind my back.

"Didn't you put it just to get it ruined by me, wifey? It's my right." The glint of mischief was bright in his eyes.

"Don't deprive me of my rights." He whispered closer to my lips and there I lost it.

His lips gently touched mine. The kiss was soft, like a touch of silk to my skin. His finger lingered on my bare waist, every touch was known to my body but still felt different, beautiful.