41. The Article

No I am not dead yet (luckily). My exams are approaching and it's hard to write between hectic days with assignments and studies. The updates will be slow till 18-Oct-2023. 

I wrote this update between my breaks so ignore the mistakes, will edit them once the book ends. Thanks for understanding and showering your love!!!

To unlock the next chapter this one needs 700 votes. Do comment and share with your reader friends! LOVE YA ALL!!!!!

--------------------------------------------

Mahi's POV:

My phone buzzed continuously until it finally made me groan in frustration, "Who the hell has a death wish early in the morning!"

I lifted my hand and searched for my phone with my half sleepy eyes. The phone continued to ring and I cursed the person under my breath.

Finally my hand found my phone, I adjusted my eyes to the screen and Rishi's name popped up.

"Do you really want to die early in the morning?" I yelled as soon as I swiped the green button on the screen. I don't know when I came back home or how Kabir got me here. I was hella tired last night.

"You saw the article?" I expected a lame remark but his voice came out more serious than it usually is.

"What article?" I asked, getting up from the bed. The atmosphere suddenly felt uneasy. Nothing came from the other side for the next one minute and it only increased the tension building up in the back of my head.

"The article about Kabir and you all." He finally spoke after letting out a deep sigh. My mind started interrogating and thousands of questions popped up.

A long pause followed before he again started, "Just look at it... and Mahi don't immediately jump to conclusions. Think before you do anything." He hung up even before I could say anything.

He has never been this serious. I immediately opened the link he shared and started reading the article.

The famous Bollywood celebrity and the most desired bachelor of the nation is dating?

Kabir Mehra was seen with three different women. Who is he actually dating?

The famous Bollywood's playboy is back in the game?

Kabir Mehra has always been surrounded by rumors ever since his career gained progress. He has been seen with a lot of women from every field in high society.

He never spoke anything about his relationships to the public. Since the news of his upcoming movie came out, he was often seen with the lead actress of his movie, Shreya Mishra.

Their fans were eagerly waiting for the news of their dating and the rumors came that they are in a relationship but again none of them said anything about this.

The photos from their dinner went viral but were immediately taken down. Things don't end here, a few more photos went viral early this morning today.

Kabir Mehra was captured sharing some intimate moments with three different women.

These women are, the famous bollywood actress Shreya Mishra, Award winning Fashion designer Tanya Malhotra and Mahi Deshmukh, daughter of the famous businessman Jay Deshmukh.

Shreya Mishra is his co-worker while it is said that Tanya Malhotra and Kabir Mehra are childhood friends, also rumored ex-lovers. The Deshmukhs are family friends of Mehras. Mahi Deshmukh is also an artist working under his talent agency.