44. Jealousy

Here is your next update be ready we are wrapping up this story soon!!

To unlock the next chapter this one needs 1K votes and get the next update by Wednesday only if you will complete the target! Do comment and share with your reader friends! LOVE YA ALL!!!!! 

----------------------------------------

Sameer's POV:

"Chale ab mohtarma ya phir pura din lagana hai tumhe?" I knocked on the door and only heard a faint "just 2 minutes."

(Can we go now my lady or you want to take the whole day)

It's been more than an hour since I have been standing outside her door and this is the 5th time she said "just 2 minutes". I was about to knock on the door again but it opened and here was the girl standing in front of me. My girl. My Nitya.

I still can't believe she is mine, all mine. The girl who never even looked at me for all those years, the girl who always tried to run away from me, the girl I only wished to be with is my reality today.

Do I feel grateful? Not enough, I feel blessed! If achieving a dream had a face it would exactly look like her. She is my dream, which turned into the most beautiful reality.

"Stop staring and tell me how do I look?" Her voice travelled down my hearing senses and I blinked to register her words.

I searched for words but ended up smiling like a fool who is totally lovestruck. My hand went to caress her cheek and brought my lips closer to her nose tip.

"Just like my dream." I pecked her nose and heard her soft giggles.

"Too filmy. Come on, we are getting late. I don't want to miss the movie! Not even by a second!" She started to move away but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to me.

"Acha ji, Not fair cupcake. You took so long to get ready I have the right to admire my girlfriend. Besides, a few minutes of romance won't take too long. Don't you think so?" I stared at her plum lips. That gloss on her lips looks fucking tempting.

Her long lashes fluttered and the atmosphere suddenly changed. My other hand went to her neck, bringing her lips closer to me. She parted her lips slowly, Shit! so fucking perfect.

"Sameer.." She huffed and the desire to just push her to the wall and ruin that perfect gloss grew stronger.

"Hmm.." My grip on her wrist loosened. She closed her eyes and fisted my black jacket. I looked at her lips for the last time before closing my eyes. I pulled her even more closer so our lips brushed.

"Nitya" A voice was heard and she jumped out of my grip at a speed even light could not beat. I was still standing, looking at her wide eyes and flabbergasted expressions.

"Coming maa." She ran away without our kiss. A frustrated sigh left my lips before I made my way downstairs. I came here to pick her up for our movie date but it looks like I can't even have a romantic moment with my girlfriend.

"Don't keep Sameer waiting this long, Nitya! How long will it take you to get ready for a movie huh?" Aunty seemed unhappy. Well why not play around a little bit.

"It's okay aunty I am used to all this now. I have to adjust a little." I went near where they were standing.

"No, why will you adjust she needs to learn to be on time." She looked at Nitya with narrowed eyes.

"It's okay aunty she has the right to make me wait and," I paused and looked at her, "She is the one I am waiting for makes it even more special." a red hue adored her cheeks while her eyes shined with love.