14. Unsettling Feeling

Mahi's POV:

We reached the agency building, and I went straight to our practice room, ignoring Kabir. I entered the room and everyone was already there.

"Jam why you even tried coming here, I am sure you must be tired due to your hangover from last night." Sameer taunted me as soon as he saw me entering the room.

"Shut that fool like mouth of yours Sameer if you don't want to die today." I said in a bored tone and took my guitar out of my guitar bag.

"Chill guys, we need both of you to live for the show." Karan said, Sameer and I both rolled our eyes at his words.

We kept practicing till lunch time. "Guys I am hungry, let's go and grab something from canteen." Rishi stood up from his place and left with Karan. Sameer came and took a seat beside me.

"Have you heard from Nitya?" He asked in a slow voice.

"Why do you want to know about her?" I said without looking at him. I remember how he shouted at Nitya last night and she didn't tell me about it but I won't let him slide this easily.

"I called her but she is not picking up, I know she already must have told you about last light. I didn't want to shout at her like that but the situation was like that and I lost control. I know it's my fault and I am sorry about it." He said all in one breath.

"Sameer if you are sorry then you should say it to her and not me. You guys fight all the time and I really don't understand what is wrong with both of you." I stood up from my place and made my way to the exit.

"And she called me in the morning but didn't say anything about you, so now you better know what to do or else you know what I will do." I left the room after saying it.

My phone started to ring, I smiled as the screen showed Grandpa. I picked up the call and heard his voice. "How's my princess doing?"

"I am doing great, how are you doing?" I asked.

"I am fit and fine as always." He said and I can sense he is smiling.

"That's my Grandpa but I miss you a lot." I whined.

"I miss my princess too but don't worry I will meet you soon." He replied.

"You are coming to my show right?" I am sure he will but I need to ask to be confirmed.

"Of course I will. How can I miss my princess's first music show?" I smiled at his words and Karan called for me.

"You are the best. Ah I need to go now, see you soon and yea take care." I hung up the call and made my way to canteen, taking a seat beside Karan

There was a girl continuously looking at Karan and he too saw it but ignored her. "I think she is interested in you." I said and took a bite of my Vada pav.

"But I am not." He replied nonchalantly.

"Iska kuch nahi ho sakta." Rishi said and Karan glared. (He is hopeless.)

Everyone started looking outside of the canteen. "What is going on?" Why does everyone seem so interested?

"Shreya Mishra is here." One girl said to the girl sitting beside her.

"She must be her for Mr Mehra. One more photo of them going on a secret date went viral" The other girl replied giggling.

"I don't understand why they don't make their relationship official? Everyone already knows that they are dating." The first girl said.

"They must have their own reason or they might not be dating who knows." The third girl spoke. He is indeed famous, everyone wants to know everything about him.