: Hugs : Seungin :

Hugs/-/-/-/-/-/Seungin ~ Idols

Hugs
/-/-/-/-/-/
Seungin ~ Idols

"Hyung go away!" Jeongin yelled, Seungmin kept coming close to him trying to hug the younger boy. Jeongin kept pushing Seungmin away and it started to slightly hurt Seungmin, Jeongin was way stronger then Seungmin so it was easy to push him away it was just getting tiring. "Let me hug you! I want hugs!" Seungmin whined. In the room was Minho, Hyunjin and Felix, they were sat in the living room. Jeongin wasn't touchy with Seungmin a lot, when it was just them two without a camera then Jeongin didn't mind when Seungmin wanted to hug him, but when he was with the members then he couldn't let him, they all think Jeongin love Seungmin, yeah like "love love" but Seungmin always disagreed, maybe he did "love love" the elder boy but he didn't like getting teased by all his hyungs.

"Minho-hyung, tell Seungmin to go away." Jeongin whined, "noo!" Seungmin said trying to come near Jeongin again but then being pushed away. "Seungmin leave the baby alone." Minho said trying to focus on his phone. Jeongin stuck his tongue out at Seungmin and Seungmin pouted, "b-but I wanna hug him." Seungmin mumbled putting on a sad stuttering voice. "Then come hug with me." Minho said, still focused on his phone. Minho wouldn't normally say that but he knew what he was trying to do, Seungmin would most likely pull a disgusted face and wouldn't go close to him but he was trying to make Jeongin jealous. He hoped the puppy like boy new that too.

Seungmin smiled and nodded, "okay-" before Seungmin could walk over to Minho he was pulled back. He fell onto the sofa and felt a strong arm wrap around his waist. Seungmin was so surprised, he didn't know that Jeongin would actually get jealous, Minho had a smirk on his face and Hyunjin and Felix looked shocked. There was no more words said, Seungmin laid his head down on Jeongin's shoulder, he had a small shy smile and Jeongin did too.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading! <3
Would you maybe like a second part to this? Please let me know!