: Who Do You Pick? : all ships :

Who Do You Pick?/-/-/-/-/-/All Ships ~ Fluff

Who Do You Pick?
/-/-/-/-/-/
All Ships ~ Fluff

By all ships I mean:
2min
Seungin
Chanin
Hyunlix
Binsung

Straykids where filming an episode of Skz code and a question came up for all of them to answer. Chan got called up first along with Changbin and Jeongin, Chan sat in the middle and finally the question got asked, "who do you pick, Changbin or IN?" They all started to guess on who Chan would pick, finally Chan answered, "I want to pick both of you but I'll have to choose... Jeongin." Oos where heard from the other boys, Changbin sat there with a shock look on his face, "everyone loves me." Jeongin said while laughing, "I'm sure Chan picked you even if you went against someone else anyway!" Felix shouted from behind, Chan smiled, "maybe." He said while going back to his seat while everyone teased him.

Next was Changbin's turn to pick, Minho or Jisung. "Easy, nether." Changbin answered making them all laugh, Jisung looked at him shocked, "what!? Why not?" He asked, Changbin shrugged, "answer properly!" Minho then yelled, Changbin rolled his eyes, "alright but don't get excited, Jisung." Jisung looked at him shocked, "really? You're just saying that to annoy Minho-hyung." Jisung said, still shocked, Changbin shook his head, "nah, I'm telling the truth." Changbin said, "awe Jisung is blushing!" Hyunjin yelled, "what!? No I'm not!" He yelled as he snapped his head back to look at Hyunjin. Minho just sat there with his mouth open.

Then Jisung had to pick between Changbin and Chan, Jisung kept looking at the two not knowing who to pick, "hurry up!" Hyunjin yelled, Jisung groaned, "it's hard." He said, "just pick your boyfriend!" Jisung snapped his head back again and looked at Felix, "who's my boyfriend!?" He asked, Felix pointed towards Changbin. Jisung rolled his eyes and crossed his arms with a smile on his face, "I'm picking Changbin but not because he's my boyfriend because he's not!" The boys all laughed at that and Changbin happily clapped.

Then it was Jeongin's turn, he had to pick between Seungmin and Changbin, he groaned, "I'll be honest." Jeongin started, he looked over to Changbin and said, "I pick Seungmin." Seungmin jumped from his chair and laughed at Changbin who had a shocked look on his face, "this ain't fair." He said, everyone was laughing as Seungmin ran behind Jeongin and hugged him while smiling, Jeongin let him and pat him on the back.

Next it was Seungmin's turn, Minho or Hyunjin. As soon as the question was asked Seungmin replied with: "Minho-hyung." Everyone clapped and laughed, "why me?" Minho asked, Seungmin shrugged his shoulders, "no reason. Sorry Hyunjinie." He said as he looked over to Hyunjin who seemed fine with Seungmin picking Minho, "it's fine." He said, still laughing. "Why'd you pick Minho-hyung so fast?" Jeongin asked, "because I was telling the truth." Seungmin confessed, "ooo Seungminies crushing!" Felix teased, "seriously, if it had been me or Minho-hyung who would you have chosen?" Changbin then asked, Seungmin pointed to Minho right away, Minho just stared at him with a smile.

A while after all the teasing it was Hyunjin's turn, "Felix or Seungmin?" Hyunjin sighed, "this is hard." He said, "just answer!" Jisung yelled, Hyunjin rolled his eyes, "shut up!" He yelled back, "I'm not saying this because Seungmin didn't choose me but Felix." Felix smiled happily and hugged Hyunjin tightly, Seungmin didn't care that he didn't get chosen, anything for a little Hyunlix.

"Okay Felix, Chan or Hyunjin?" Felix laughed, "I don't know." He said as he leaned his head back, "I seriously can't pick." Felix said, "you can pick both of us." Chan said, "can I?" Felix asked, "I think Chan-hyung's just sad that he hasn't got picked yet." Hyunjin said with a laugh, Chan also laughed and looked at Hyunjin, "careful what you say," he said, "okay well I pick both of you because I don't like to pick!" Felix said happily.

Finally it was Minho's turn, "Jisung or Seungmin." Minho thought for a couple seconds, "uhhh, has to be Jisung." He said, Seungmin wasn't surprised and laughed a little but looked down as he was kind of sad by Minho not choosing him, he heard everyone laughing and clapping but then felt a hand on his shoulder, "actually, I change my mind, I pick puppy." He said with a smile, Seungmin looked at Minho, also smiling widely, "you can't do that!" Jisung whined, "yeah I can." Minho replied, Jisung rolled his eyes, Seungmin was still looking at Minho with a big smile, everyone behind them and Jisung were laughing about it and saying, "ooo~" well, Felix and Hyunjin was.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
I may right a second part to this, would everyone want to see it? <3

Hello everyone! Quickly and tried to make it as long as I could since I'm not sure when I'll upload next.

For about a month I took a break from writing, sadly my father passed away. Writing made me feel better so I began to post again. The funeral will be on Friday, I am very frightened since I don't know how I will be after.

I am very thankful for al the love I have got on all of my books I have made so far, there will be plenty of other books and chapters to this book.

I may not stop posting but just incase I wanted to let you all know.

Again, I'm very thankful to everyone. I will see you all soon. Love you all, Thank you!