: I Just Like You : 2min :

I Just Like You/-/-/-/-/-/2min ~ Fluff

I Just Like You
/-/-/-/-/-/
2min ~ Fluff

Seungmin has been jealous all week. The divorced couple contact is still around and every week he grows more sad about. He can't help but get jealous of Jisung and Minho, all they have done is flirt. He's finally broken by it. Minho doesn't hug Seungmin as much as he used to, and it's not like Seungmin doesn't try to hug the elder man. Minho just gives him a weird look which annoys Seungmin to he stops touching him.

Minho walked out of his room to get some food since he was hungry, it was twelve am but he didn't care. As he walked past Seungmin's and Jeongin's room and hears cry's, he walks closer to Seungmin's door and hears that it's coming from him. It worried him a lot so he decided to knock. "Seungmin?" He yelled, there was no answer so Minho opened the door. When he opened the door his heart dropped, Seungmin was on his bed sobbing madly. Minho ran over to him and sat in front of him.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked sweetly, Seungmin answered by shaking his head, it confused the elder boy. "Puppy, tell hyung what is wrong." Minho said. Seungmin sniffed and looked up at Minho. "You!" Seungmin yelled, Minho tilted his head. He placed his hands on both sides of Seungmin's cheeks and wiped the fresh tears. "Me?" Minho asked, Seungmin nodded. Minho's brows frowned, "what have I done? I can fix it." Minho said, "you and Ji." Seungmin said, still sobbing. Minho was now even more confused, "have we done something to upset you?" Minho asked, slowly removing his hands from the younger boys cheek and putting one hand on Seungmin's thigh and the other on his.

Seungmin became angry, "y-you ignored me! All w-week!" Seungmin crossed his arms, Minho stayed silent and just looked at the younger boy still confused. "You're always with Ji." Seungmin said, breaking down again.  Minho looked down, "Are you... jealous?" Minho asked, Seungmin nodded quickly. Minho sighed and moved next to Seungmin. He bought Seungmin onto his lap. "Why would you be jealous pup?" Minho then asked. Seungmin let out a shaky breath, annoyed that Minho didn't get it.

Seungmin wrapped his arms around the older boys neck and placed his head on top. "I like you!" Seungmin yelled. There was silence for a couple of seconds before Minho lifted Seungmin's head to lol at him. He wiped the tears away again and smiled softly, "I like you too, I love you." Seungmin's eyes widened, "n-no, you're lying! You like Ji." Seungmin said with a pout, Minho shook his head, "i like you, just you puppy." Minho said, the two just stared at each other before Minho leaned forward and kissed the younger boys lips. Seungmin's eyes widened but he slowly melted into it. The kiss lasted a couple of minutes before they both backed away. "See, I just like you." Minho said with a smile, Seungmin smiled too, "love." He corrected, "yes I love you." Seungmin giggled, "I love you more!" Minho shook his head, "no way puppy." They both fell asleep in each other's arms that night.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Would you maybe like a second part to this? Please let me know!