: Love To Hate You : Changsung :

Love To Hate You/-/-/-/-/-/Changsung ~ Fluff

Love To Hate You
/-/-/-/-/-/
Changsung ~ Fluff

"Fuck off"

"I hate you"

"I can't stand you"

That's all the two said to each other, you would think after two years of being married they would maybe fall in love, but they didn't. Well that's what they both thought.

This marriage was arranged, for a twenty two year old man Jisung and a twenty three old man named Changbin. Jisung is from a very rich family, they wanted him to get married so they would look better, they don't care for their son. Changbin's parents are the same; but once Changbin had gotten married he would take over his family's business.

Jisung was now twenty five and Changbin was twenty six. They were in their living room staring at each other with death glares. "You was cheating." Jisung said angrily, "we don't even like each other, why do you care?" Changbin asked, "I don't." Jisung said while crossing his arms, "I-I just feel that if we need to stay together for another three years then we should try harder." Jisung mumbled, he was hurt that his "husband" cheated on him, again. This was now the second time.

"Try harder?" Changbin asked confused, "w-we should..." Jisung whispered the last bit, "what?" Changbin asked, the younger boy was too quiet, "w-we should..." again, Changbin couldn't hear him, "louder!" Changbin yelled, "we should get along!" Jisung then yelled as he stood up, Changbin looked up at him with shocked eyes, "you want us to try and get along?" Changbin asked, Jisung nodded then looked away.

The room was silent for a while minute; but to Jisung it seemed like an hour. "Okay." Changbin finally said, Jisung snapped his head over to the elder boy, "really?" Jisung asked, Changbin nodded, "let's try and get along." Changbin said, a small but noticeable smile formed on Jisung's lips.

"Let's go on a date, tomorrow." Changbin said, Jisung felt his cheeks heat up, he has never been on a date before. "O-okay." Jisung said with a shy smile, Changbin smiled too, "and I'll stay with you from now on, if that's okay with you." Changbin said, Jisung nodded his head, "of course." Jisung was more then happy, he didn't actually think Changbin would do this.

"B-but one thing." Jisung said, he took a deep breath, "no more girls, if I find out that there is one more we are done. That woman you was with, get rid of her." Jisung said with crossed arms, Changbin smirked, "why, are you jealous?" Changbin asked, he slowly moved closer to the younger boy, Jisung backed up a little, "n-no!" He yelled, Changbin moved so close that their heads were touching. "Are you sure?" Changbin asked with a wink, Jisung pushed Changbin back, "d-don't do that!" Jisung yelled before running out of the room, "where are you going?" Changbin asked, he had a small smile on his face. "Are room!" Jisung yelled back.

Changbin's smile grew, Jisung had said "are room" which meant that they were finally going to share a room after two years of marriage.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Would you maybe like a second part to this? Please let me know!