: Give Me Attention : Seungin :

Give Me Attention /-/-/-/-/-/Seungin ~ fluff

Give Me Attention
/-/-/-/-/-/
Seungin ~ fluff

- request by @unknownstaycub981 -

Jeongin woke up with the sound of knocking, he looked at the time and groaned when he saw that it was eight am. He stood up and heard the knocking get louder, "alright alright I'm coming!" He yelled. He opened the door to be greeted by a puppy boy smiling widely at him. "What?" Jeongin asked, a little grumpy, "I was just seeing if you was awake!" Seungmin said and walked into the room, "did I say you could come in?" Jeongin asked as Seungmin sat down on his desk chair, Seungmin shrugged, "do you wanna go out with me and Chan-hyung?" Seungmin asked, "where to?" Jeongin laid down on his head again, "just to get some iced coffee!" Jeongin thought for a second then nodded, "yeah whatever, I'll get changed." Seungmin nodded and span around happily on Jeongin's desk chair.

Once Jeongin came out he saw that Seungmin was now on his bed. "What are you doing?" Jeongin asked while walking over to the elder boy, "laying down, your bed is comfy." Jeongin rolled his eyes, "c'mon, you wanted to go right?" Seungmin sat up and nodded, "yep!" The two left Jeongin's room and went to Chan in the living room.

In the car Jeongin had to sit in the back since Seungmin wanted to sit at the front, they argued about it for a little but Chan said that it's only fair for Seungmin to sit in the front because he's older. The truth is Jeongin didn't care about sitting in the front, he just didn't want Seungmin next to Chan.

They got to the coffee shop after a car ride of only Seungmin and Chan talking to each other, Jeongin wasn't that happy about it but he wasn't gonna say anything.

Once Jeongin got home he went straight to his room. He couldn't help but feel jealous whenever Seungmin sits down next to someone else or talks too long with someone else while he's in the room. He heard Seungmin talking with someone, he pretty sure it was Changbin so he went out into the living room. He looked to the sofa and saw the two sitting next to each other playing a bored game. He went over to them and sat next to Seungmin. "Oh hey Innie." Changbin said, "hey." Jeongin replied, he saw that Seungmin was too into the game to notice him, "Seung." He said, trying to get Seungmin's attention, Seungmin looked over to Jeongin, "oh hey." He said then turned back to the game.

Jeongin watched the two play with a frown and crossed arms, he wanted Seungmin's attention. Yes Seungmin always went the Jeongin when he was bored and gave the younger his attention, but Jeongin always pushed him away. The one time Seungmin gives someone else attention Jeongin hates it.

Once the game was over Seungmin asked Jeongin to play with them, Jeongin shook his head, "I'm tired." He said and stood up, Seungmin nodded but then suddenly got pulled up by Jeongin by his wrist. Seungmin yelped, "ouch! Innie! What are you doing?" Seungmin yelled, Jeongin didn't answer and pulled the younger with him. Changbin watched with a confused face, he then shrugged and walked off into his room.

"What are you doing?" Seungmin yelled, Jeongin closed the door to his room and pushed Seungmin onto his bed, "h-hey!" Seungmin blushed, "I wanna sleep with you." Jeongin said, Seungmin widened his eyes, "what!?" He yelled, Jeongin also widened his eyes, "not like that!" He said, "okay..." seungmin got himself comfortable and Jeongin laid into his bed. "Tomorrow..." Jeongin started, Seungmin looked over to him, "give me attention." Seungmin smiled, "of course I will!"

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Would you maybe like a second part to this? Please let me know!
I haven't been posting much due to my room, I have been decorating it.