: As A Thank You : 2min :

As A Thank You/-/-/-/-/-/2min ~ Fluff

As A Thank You
/-/-/-/-/-/
2min ~ Fluff

"Minho!" A fluffy brown haired boy yelled as he stomped into the living room. Yes, Minho and Seungmin are roommates. Maybe that's why they hated each other so much, because they have to see each other every day. Or did they really hate each other that much?

"What?" Minho asked, he was laying on the sofa watching tv, he didn't look away from it to look at Seungmin. The elder knew how much Seungmin hated when he didn't have all his attention. Seungmin stood in front of the tv so that the elder had no choice but to look at him, Minho groaned and sat up. "What!" He asked again while looking up at the elder boy with an annoyed expression.

"I know you took it!" Seungmin yelled, "took what?" Minho asked with crossed arms. "You know what I am talking about. Give it to me know!" Seungmin yelled louder.

Minho could tell that Seungmin was very very upset. The younger would normally get annoyed at him but only if the elder did something first, to be honest if Minho didn't tease him then they would probably be friends. And no, Minho really wasn't lying, he had to idea what Seungmin was talking about.

Minho stood up, "what have I took?" He asked, "m-my diary, I want it back now! You didn't look though it did you? I swear to god I'll-" Minho grabbed both of the younger boys hands, "breath." Minho said, Seungmin tried to get his hands out of Minho's strong grip but couldn't, he got more angry. "Let me go you idiot." Seungmin widened his eyes, Minho didn't like to be called names.

Minho took a deep breath, "listen to me." Minho said in a scary tone. This time Seungmin listened to him. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths for at least a minute until he had slightly calmed down. "I didn't take it" Minho said, a tear fell from Seungmin's eyes. "B-but where has it gone? What if someone took it? They could tell people!" Seungmin said, "what is in it?" Minho asked, "my secrets obviously!" Seungmin said.

Minho still didn't let go of Seungmin's hands and walked closer. "I'm sure it's somewhere in your house. I'll help you find it, yeah?" Seungmin nodded his head and whipped his tears.

The searched for nearly an hour until Minho found it under the sofa. 'Why didn't I think of looking here first?' He asked himself and shook his head. He smiled slightly and called Seungmin's name, "Kim Seungmin!" The younger boy came running into the living room from inside his room. Seungmin's face lit up as he saw his diary in Minho's hands.

He ran over to the elder boy and grabbed it out of the elder boys hand and hugged it. Minho rolled his eyes, "your welcome." He said sarcastically. Seungmin smiled and placed the diary on a table. He leaned closer to Minho and left a small kiss on his cheek.

He backed up to see Minho looking at his with widened eyes and red cheeks. "As a thank you." Seungmin said before grabbing his diary and running off to his room. Once he closed the door he widened his eyes, 'what the fuck did I just do.' He was also a blushing mess. Meanwhile Minho was still standing in the same spot just with his hand placed over the cheek Seungmin had kissed.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading! <3
I will make a part two soon!