: Smell : Changsung :

Room/-/-/-/-/-/Changsung ~ Fluff

Room
/-/-/-/-/-/
Changsung ~ Fluff

"Hey ji, do you wanna-" Changbin stoped once he saw that Jisung wasn't in his own room. His eyebrows frowned, he closed the door to Jisung's room and walked into the living room, no one was in there. "Jisung!" He called out as he walked into the kitchen, Chan was in there, "you looking for Jisung?" Chan asked, Changbin nodded, "have you checked if he's with Minho? Or Seungmin or someone?" Chan asked, "no, Minho-hyung has gone out, I'll check in Seungminies room." Chan nodded and Changbin left the room.

Changbin knocked on Seungmin's bedroom door and heard a different voice answer, "come in!" Jeongin said, Changbin opened the door to see Seungmin asleep while wrapped around Jeongin. Jeongin was watching the tv with his arm around Seungmin. "Oh hi hyung, what's up!" Jeongin asked, "I was just seeing if Jisung was in here." Jeongin shook his head, "have you checked your room?" Jeongin asked, "why would he be in mine?" Changbin asked, looked at Jeongin confused, "I don't know, he told me it was comfortable the other day." Jeongin said with a smirk, Changbin's eyes widened and he shut Seungmin's bedroom door and went to his room.

He slowly opened the door and saw that the light is off, it was off since he left it off I'm the morning so he thought Jisung wasn't in here. As he was about to close the door he heard shuffling in his bed, he stepped into his room and softly shut the door. He slowly walked over to his bed and could see a face, he turn the lamp on that was next to his bed and saw Jeongin's sleeping face. "Ji," Changbin whispered, Jisung's eyes opened slowly and he looked up at Changbin, "oh hi." He said, laying his head back down on Changbin's pillow.

"Why are you in my bed?" Changbin asked, he didn't get an answer. Changbin rolled his eyes and shook Jisung's shoulder, "ji!" He said loudly, "what?" Jisung whined, "you're in my bed." Changbin said, Jisung nodded, "yeah I know." He answered back, Changbin sighed, "why?" He asked in an annoyed tone, "you're smell makes people sleep." Jisung said, surprising the elder man, "well I was gonna ask if you wanted to watch a movie with me but since you're asleep I'll let you." Changbin shrugged his shoulders, Jisung smiled and closed his eyes.

He thought Changbin left the room but when he felt the blanket move and weight on the bed his eyes opened again, he felt the elders muscle-y arm wrap around his waist, "hyung." Jisung said, "sleep then." Changbin said not letting Jisung say anything else. Jisung blushed a little but closed his eyes and let Changbin hug his waist for the rest of the night.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Sorry for not posting for a while. <3