: Baby : Hyunlix :

Baby/-/-/-/-/-/Hyunlix ~ Fluff

Baby
/-/-/-/-/-/
Hyunlix ~ Fluff

Five of the members were sat on the two sofas in the living room. Hyunjin and Changbin were sitting on the small sofa and Minho, Seungmin and Felix was on the big one. They were all watching tv except Hyunjin who was on his phone, suddenly he turned it off and placed it down, "baby." He said while looking over at the bigger sofa, "baby." He said again when he didn't get a answer. "Who the hell are you talking to?" Changbin asked while looking at his with a weirded out face, "my baby duh." Hyunjin said as he looked at Changbin to roll his eyes, "and who's that?" Changbin then asked, Hyunjin didn't say anything and looked back over to the sofa.

"It better not be my Seung-" Minho was cut of when Hyunjin finally answered with Felix. The four widened their eyes, "me?" Felix asked, confused, Hyunjin nodded. "U-uh... yeah, what's wrong?" Felix asked with a slightly red face, "come sit next to me, Changbin-hyung move." Hyunjin said, Changbin frowned his brows and rolled his eyes, "whatever weirdo, I'm going." Changbin said as he stood up from the chair. Hyunjin patted the space next to him for Felix to sit and the younger boy did. Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Felix's shoulder, Felix made himself comfortable since Hyunjin was always clingy with him so he didn't mind, but he was still shocked that he had called him baby.

Seungmin looked at the two, "did I miss something?" He asked, Minho shrugged his shoulders, "I think they are dating." Seungmin's eyes widened and he looked at Minho's face, "well at leas there's another couple, not just us." Minho then said, "I'm sure Changbin-hyung and Ji will get together soon." Seungmin said with a smirk, Minho laughed.

Ever since that day Hyunjin called Felix 'baby'. Felix was used to it and was always surprised when the elder called him by his name.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Would you maybe like a second part to this? Please let me know!