: How are baby's made? : 2min :

How are baby's made?/-/-/-/-/-/2min ~ Fluff

/-/-/-/-/-/
2min ~ Fluff

"No!" Seungmin yelled as he chucked himself and the controller on the bed, "haha! Now you have to do a dare." Felix laughed at the younger boy, Seungmin sat up from the bed and put his hands on his face while waiting for the dare. "Hmm, what should the dare be Innie?" Felix asked with a smirk, "I dare you to ask how a baby is made at dinner." Jeongin said and both Felix and Jeongin laughed, Seungmin removed his hands from his face and had a shocked expression on his face. "W-what!? I can't do that.." Seungmin mumbled fiddling with his hands, "you know how a baby is made, right?" Jeongin asked and Seungmin nodded, "yeah." He answered, "well, a dare is a dare." Felix said and Jeongin nodded, agreeing.

All the members at on the dinner table.

Minho - Jisung
Chan Seungmin
Jeongin Changbin
Felix - Hyunjin

"So what did everyone do today?" Chan asked with a smile, "we played overwatch for a little, and that's really it." Jeongin explained, Chan nodded. "C-can I ask everyone something?" Seungmin asked with big eyes, "of course." Chan said, everyone looked over to Seungmin waiting for his question, Jeongin and Felix sat there trying to hold back a smirk.

"Uh.. how are baby's made?"

There was nothing, the room went completely silent. Chan, Jisung, Hyunjin Changbin sat with wide eyes just staring at the younger boy. Jeongin and Felix covered their mouths trying not to let out a laugh. Minho looked down at the table with a blank face.

"Uh- w-what made you ask that question, Minnie?" Chan asked with a confused smile, "I just wanted to know, is it bad?" Seungmin then asked, "no no, it's uh not bad- just-" Seungmin waited for Chan to finish what he was saying but then heard Changbin say something, "a stork!" He yelled, Chan nodded his head, "oh, yes yes, a stork." Chan said to Seungmin, "but how?" Seungmin asked.

Jeongin and Felix we're going slightly red from holding the laughter, Hyunjin and Jisung carried on eating while watching the drama and worried looks on Chan and Changbin's faces.

As Chan and Changbin were trying to explain it was honestly chaos. Seungmin couldn't really understand when the two men were freaking out. Suddenly, someone's hand hit the table making a loud bang. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over to Minho.

"Why don't you just tell him?" Minho asked, he slowly looked up and looked at Seungmin, "do you really wanna know Seumgmin?" Minho asked, Seungmin nodded his head, "Minho, what-" Chan cut himself off when Minho jumped onto Seungmin. Jisung and Changbin screamed since they were too close to what was happening and they backed up a bit.

"Stop him!" Chan yelled, they all ran over to Minho and Seungmin. "I'll show you how to make a baby, pup~" Minho said trying to get his lips on Seungmin's. After a while they got Minho off Seungmin, the younger boys shirt was ripped and he had a pout on his face.

Jeongin and Felix stood there with apologetic looks. "What did you two do?" Chan asked with crossed arms, the two softly laughed and then told Chan about the dare. "So Seungmin knows how a baby is made?" Changbin asked, "yeah- well, that's what he said." Felix explained, they looked over to Seungmin who was sitting on the floor, "y-yes I know." He mumbled, he stood up and pouted, "I don't believe I was this close to having a baby." They all looked at him confused, "what?" He asked.

"When someone kisses you, you have a baby. Right?"

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
I will make another chapter soon!