: Maybe : Seungin :

Maybe/-/-/-/-/-/Seungin ~ Fluff

Maybe
/-/-/-/-/-/
Seungin ~ Fluff

Seungmin walked into Jeongin's room without knocking or anything. Jeongin jumped up a little then sighed, "hyung, you scared me!" Jeongin yelled annoyed, "you should be used to this by now." Seungmin said with a giggle, "what do you want?" Jeongin asked, Seungmin didn't answer he just threw himself onto Jeongin. "Yah!" Jeongin yelped, Seungmin wasn't heavy but when someone jumps on you it isn't the best feeling in the world, it kinda hurts. "Hyung, get off me!" Jeongin yelled trying to push the elder boy off, you would think Jeongin could get Seungmin off of him easily, and he could; but he was kinda enjoying Seungmin laying on top of him.

"Just push me off." Seungmin mumbled against Jeongin's hard chest, "I can't!" Jeongin whined, "yes you can, you just don't wanna!" Seungmin said lifting his head to look at Jeongin with a smirk, "what!? N-no!" Jeongin argued back, "y-yes." Seungmin teased, Jeongin rolled his eyes, "just lie down." Jeongin mumbled, "lie down? On you?" Seungmin asked, with the same smirk, "yes!" Jeongin yelled softly, "okay okay!" Seungmin yelled back and laid his head back down on Jeongin's chest.

Seungmin was now completely still, Jeongin thought he was asleep already and smiled at the elder boy. He placed a soft kiss on to of Seungmin's head, "maybe I like this." He whispered and then went back onto his phone.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Would you maybe like a second part to this? Please let me know!