: Jealousy : 2min :

Jealousy /-/-/-/-/-/2min ~ Fluff(?)

Jealousy
/-/-/-/-/-/
2min ~ Fluff(?)

- extra 2min oneshot -
- request by @usagiluvyy -

"Hey Seungmin!" Felix called his friend over to him and the other boys, Seungmin smiled and ran over to him. He was late since he woke up late, that always happened. "Hey guys, I woke up late again." Seungmin laughed a little, "it's fine Seungminie!" Hyunjin said, they were all hanging around the lockers, there was around five minutes until they all needed to get to class.

The bathroom door opened that was next to them and Minho walked out. He walked over to the group and groaned when he saw that Seungmin was there, "I thought you wouldn't come it." Minho said, Seungmin rolled his eyes, "shut up! You're so mean." Seungmin yelled, "no arguments!" Chan then said to the two boys. Seungmin nodded and Minho rolled his eyes.

Seungmin sat in maths next to Jisung, they were talking about everything but the lesson when someone tapped Seungmin on the shoulder. Seungmin turned around and saw a boy from most of his classes, "oh hey Mark." Seungmin said with a smile, Mark had a shy smile on his face. "Hello Seungmin, I- uh- wanted to ask you if you would like to go with me tonight for some food maybe?" Seungmin's eyes were slightly wide, he heard Jisung laughing quietly, he gave Jisung an annoyed look.

He didn't want to say no to Mark, he'd feel bad, but then it's not like the person who he actually likes would as him on a date.

Seungmin looked back at Mark and nodded, "okay, I'll see you soon." Mark smiled brightly, "okay! Thank you Seungmin." He said before walking away. Seungmin turned back to Jisung who was still laughing, "why'd you say yes?" Jisung asked, "because... I can't be crushing on someone who doesn't like me forever." Seungmin replied honestly, Jisung rolled his eyes, "he does like you, he just likes to tease you." Seungmin shook his head, "stop trying to make me feel better." Seungmin mumbled sadly, "I'm not! I'm saying the truth, tell him at break, he'll get annoyed." Seungmin looked at him confused, "how would you know?" He asked, Jisung shrugged, "I know everything." He then said making Seungmin shake his head and laughed a little.

Break finally started, Seungmin and Jisung walked together towards the lunch hall and saw a few of there friends sitting down. Minho, Changbin and Jeongin. "Hey guys!" Jisung said happily as he sat down, "hey Jisung, and you." Minho said as he pointed at Seungmin, Seungmin rolled his eyes. Finally the other boys joined, "soo, Seungmin has something to tell you all." Jisung said with a smirk, Seungmin rolled his eyes, "shut up Ji, and uh.. well I'm going on a date..." Seungmin shyly said, most of the boys teased him with "ooos" Seungmin looked down shyly, "hyungs finally gonna get a boyfriend." Jeongin said making Seungmin roll his eyes, "I need to go to the bathroom." Minho suddenly said, quickly leaving the hall, the seven boys watched him, all smirking but Seungmin. "I told you Minnie." Jisung said, Seungmin sighed, "he just needed the toilet." Seungmin said, they all groaned, "you're so unbelievable Minnie." Felix said, "yeah, he just left, all of a sudden." Hyunjin said, "do you all know how his bladder works?" Seungmin asked them, "Seungmin, he definitely likes you." Chan said, "yeah, I mean he's an asshole but he's also always jealous whenever you touch anyone, have you seen the way he looked at me when you hug me, scary." Changbin said while shaking his head, "whatever, I'll go on the date, Minho-hyung hasn't told me that he likes me, so I might as well." Seungmin shrugged his shoulders.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
The second part to this will be out soon! <3