: put your head on my shoulder : Hyunlix :

Put your head on my shoulder/-/-/-/-/-/Hyunlix ~ Fluff

/-/-/-/-/-/
Hyunlix ~ Fluff

"Hey Hyunjin." Felix said as he sat down next to the elder boy, "hey." Hyunjin said back while looking at Felix with a smile. "You alright?" Hyunjin then asked. Felix looked tired, like he would fall asleep any second. "I'm okay." Felix smiled and looked at the tv that Hyunjin was watching Netflix on. Hyunjin nodded and also looked back at the tv and unpaused the show.

It didn't take long before Felix fell asleep. His head to the side and landed on Hyunjin's shoulder. The elder boy looked over to Felix and couldn't see his face only his hair. Hyunjin lifted the younger boys chin up a bit so he could see Felix's face. Felix's eyes opened slightly, he hummed expecting Hyunjin was going to ask him something or try to talk to him. "Nothing, I was just checking if you were asleep." Hyunjin said with an awkward laugh, he removed his hand from Felix's cheek.

Felix laid head back on Hyunjin's shoulder, Hyunjin put his arm around Felix's neck so the both of them would be more comfortable. Hyunjin softly began running his fingers through the younger boys hair, Felix smiled and put his arm around Hyunjin and hugged him tightly.

The two ended up sleeping like that for the rest of the night...

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Would you maybe like a second part to this? Please let me know!