: Don't hate me: 2min :

Don't hate me/-/-/-/-/-/2min ~ Fluff

Don't hate me
/-/-/-/-/-/
2min ~ Fluff

Minho was sitting in him room while scrolling through his phone when his door opened, "hyung!~" Seungmin yelled with a small smile, Minho looked up at him, "what?" He asked, Seungmin shut Minho's bedroom door and walked over to the bed. Minho watched him as the younger boy climbed on the bed and crawled closer and closer to him.

Once Seungmin was in front of Minho he pouted making Minho confused. "What?" Minho said again, Seungmin sighed and crossed his arms, "I hate you." He said, Minho frowned his brows, "what did I do?" He asked, "you pushed me away! I wanted to hug with you but I couldn't. Of course I couldn't... you are always hugging Jisung, it's not fair!" Seungmin said angrily, the elder boy sighed and patted his thigh, Seungmin placed himself on Minho's lap. Minho wrapped his arms around Seungmin's waist.

"Don't hate me." Minho said, softly rubbing the younger boys back. "Why shouldn't I? You hate me." Seungmin crossed his arms again and looked away from Minho who was staring at him. "What are you saying? I don't hate you." Minho said, he grabbed Seungmin's chin with one of his hands and made Seungmin look at him. "I love you." Seungmin's eyes widened, he can't remember the last time Minho said that to him. Normally it would just be a "I kinda like you." Or "maybe I like you."

Seungmin smiled and wrapped his arms around Minho's neck, "I love you too!" He said happily, Minho chuckled and softly kissed Seungmin's cheek. "I know." He said.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Would you maybe like a second part to this? Please let me know!