: Jealousy pt2 : 2min :

Jealousy /-/-/-/-/-/2min ~ Fluff(?)

Jealousy
/-/-/-/-/-/
2min ~ Fluff(?)

- request by @usagiluvyy -

The rest of the day, Seungmin was ignored by Minho. He tried to talk to his hyung once but Minho just looked away and pretended like he didn't hear anything. That annoyed Seungmin so he didn't try to talk to him anymore.

The date ending up being not as enjoyable as Seungmin, would've thought. It was awkward, with someone that he never really had spoken to before.

"So Seungminie, how was your date?" Jisung asked with the same smirk he had the day before, "your date was yesterday!?" Felix asked, Seumgmin nodded, "it was uh, not as fun as I thought it would be, it was awkward. I don't want to sound rude though!" Seungmin said, "aw that's too bad Minnie." Jeongin said with a frown, Seungmin nodded slowly, "oh well, that boy seamed awkward the first time I spoke to him." Minho suddenly said, they all looked over to him, "you spoke to him?" Felix asked, Minho nodded, "uh yeah?" He said, "why'd you speak to him?" Jisung asked with a smirk, "just because." Minho shrugged his shoulders, "okay everyone, let's talk about something else!" Chan said, they all agreed.

Seungmin looked at Minho, he seemed to be in a good mood all of a sudden.

A week had passed and Seungmin decided to go on another date with Mark. He wanted to give him a second chance. "So, Seungminies going on another date." Jisung said, "wait really?" Both Felix and Jeongin yelled, Jisung nodded, "how do you know these things before anyone?" Hyunjin asked, Jisung shrugged, "here he comes now." Jisung said pointing to him, all the boys looked over to Seungmin.

Before Seumgmin could reach the table Minho got up, he walked past Seungmin without saying anything. Seungmin watched Minho walk past him with an angry looking face, Seungmin bit his lip, he was confused why the elder male was angry

"What happened?" Seungmin asked as he sat down next to Jeongin, "you're crush is angry." Jisung said, Seungmin looked at him confused waiting for him to say more, "I told him about your date." Seungmin whined, "I told you not to tell anyone until I actually go!" Jisung shrugged, "sorry." Seungmin rolled his eyes, "why is he even angry?" Seungmin mumbled while crossing his arms, "he's jealous!" Jisung, Felix, Hyunjin and Jeongin yelled. "Okay okay, goddess." Seungmin yelled back. "Nah I told yous he got jealous easily." Changbin then said, "shut up." Seungmin mumbled, "gosh this is annoying me, why don't you go find him?" Seungmin shook his head, "No point, he'll just leave me, ill find him after school." Seungmin said.

Seungmin looked mostly everywhere around the school but couldn't find Minho, he sighed and just decided to go to the elder boys apartment, it would take him a while to get there but he didn't mind, he wanted to find out what was wrong with his hyung.

After nearly an hour Seungmin got to Minho's apartment, he knocked on the door and after a couple of seconds it opened. "What do you want?" was the first thing Seungmin heard, "I want to speak to you." He answered, "Why?" Minho then asked, "You have been acting weirdly for two weeks." Seungmin explained, his arms was crossed and he had a sad look on his face, "I don't know what you're saying." Minho said, he looked towards the road trying to avoid the younger boys eyes. "Yes you do. May I please come in?" Seungmin slightly begged with a sad tone and his famous puppy eyes, "Fine." Minho just couldn't say no to him.

As soon as Seumgmin sat on the elder boys sofa he got straight to the point, " okay now, tell me what's wrong." He ordered, Minho rolled his eyes and sat next to Seungmin, "Why do you even care?" He asked, Seungmin bit down on his lip before responding, "I-I just- I don't know... I don't like how cold you have been with me..." he truthfully replied, Minho didn't say anything for a couple seconds, he looked to the floor then back up at Seungmin, "I thought maybe you'd like it, you don't like me anyway right?" He suddenly said making Seungmin look at him even more confused, "What are you saying?" Seungmin questioned, "Well you seem to like that ugly boy from your maths class." Seungmin's eyes widened, was Jisung and the others really right? Was Minho actually jealous? Does Minho actually like him?

"What...? Wait, are you jealous?" Seungmin quickly asked, "What no!" Minho responded right away, shouting slightly, "Then why are you talking about him?" Seungmin questioned, "Because I don't like him." Minho responded with a shrug, "Why not?" Seungmin then asked, Minho sighed and leaned back into the chair, his hands covered his face and he looked back over to Seungmin.

"For god sake Seungmin, I fucking love you!"

Seungmin's eyes widened in shock, his mouth moved a little but nothing came out of it. He took a deep breath before talking, "You- you love me?" He asked, wanting to make sure he heard it right, Minho rolled his eyes, "I've liked you for a long time, you're just to stupid to see it." Seumgmin frowned at that and crossed his arms "Don't call me stupid you idiot bunny! I love you too!" He yelled, annoyed that he had been called stupid but happy that his crush liked him back.

Seungmin was that Minho's eyes became wide, they then went back to looking angry, "What? Stop playing with me." He said, "I'm not! I only agreed to go on a date with that boy because i didn't think you would ask me out." Seungmin truthfully said, he looked down and bit his lip, "I'm sorry..." Minho whispered, Seungmin looked back up to him, "For what?" Minho leaned his head back before looking back at Seungmin and saying: "For being cold." Seungmin nodded "It's fine I forgive you." The two stayed in silence for at least a minute but both couldn't help a smile on their faces.

"Now." Minho started , he took a deep breath before carrying on, "Will you be my boyfriend?" He finally asked, Seungmin smiled widely and jumped onto Minho, Minho held his waist so the younger boy wouldn't fall, "Of course!" After that Minho grabbed Seungmin's chin and pulled him closer, their lips connected and they didn't pull back for a couple minutes...

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Would you maybe like a third part to this? Please let me know!