: You're my chair : Seungin :

You're My Chair/-/-/-/-/-/Seungin ~ Fluff

You're My Chair
/-/-/-/-/-/
Seungin ~ Fluff

Seungmin walked into the house with a frown on his face. "What's up with you?" Felix asked as he watched Seungmin drag himself around the front room. "My legs hurt." He whined, Felix laughed at Seungmin's expression, "come sit down." Felix said patting the space next to him, Seungmin shook his head, "I'm going to Innie." He said before leaving the room.

Seungmin opened the door without nodded and Jeongin looked up and yelled, "you scared me." Seungmin whined and laid on the younger boys bed, "what's up?" Jeongin asked, "legs hurt." The elder said with a pout, "so? Why'd you come in here?" Seungmin didn't answer and crawled closer to Jeongin, "what?" Jeongin asked, Seungmin plopped himself onto Jeongin's lap and laid his head on the younger's shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Jeongin asked, shocked. "Sitting." Seungmin answered, Jeongin rolled his eyes, "obviously, why on me? Go lay in the bed." Jeongin said, "I thought you stopped caring if I sat on you." Seungmin looked up and faced Jeongin, "that's because you wouldn't get off." Jeongin said, "and I'm not gonna." Seungmin said with a small smirk, "get off me!" Jeongin whined, "no, you're my chair!" Seungmin giggled, "what!?" Jeongin yelled, "you're comfortable!" Seungmin said, with a cute smile, "s-shut up, do whatever you want." Jeongin leaned back into the headboard and crossed his arms.

"Aw Innie loves me~" Seungmin teased and moved his face closer to Jeongin's, the younger boys face was slightly red, "I said shut up." Jeongin was looking away from the elder boy, "are you shy Innie?" Seungmin asked with a teasing smirk, "Seungmin." Jeongin shouted more serious, "Innies shy everyone-" suddenly Seungmin felt a pair of soft lips on his and arms wrap around his waist. His eyes widened and his face grew red.

Jeongin backed away, he saw Seungmin's shocked face and smirked, "who's shy now?" Jeongin teased, Seungmin made a whiny noise and hid his face in his hands, "shut up this isn't fair!" Seungmin yelled and Jeongin laughed, "too bad, don't tease me." Jeongin said with a loving smile, Seungmin took his hands of his face and rolled his eyes, "idiot." He said.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Would you maybe like a second part to this? Please let me know!