: Married Couple : Changsung :

Married Couple
/-/-/-/-/-/
Changsung ~ Fluff

"Fuck off you idiot!" Jisung yelled, "why you yelling? I only tapped your back." Changbin laughed, Jisung rolled his eyes, "you fucking slapped it, I nearly choked!" Changbin also rolled his eyes, "well you didn't so." Jisung sighed and crossed his arms, "I hate you." Jisung said, "no you don't." Changbin said with a wink.

"Are you two done yet, god." Hyunjin said, "oh I forgot about you six," Jisung shrugged, "wow thanks." Jeongin rolled his eyes, "you two need to at least try to get on with each other." Chan said, Changbin and Jisung both shook their heads, "it's his fault." Jisung said, "he's an idiot." Changbin said, "no you are!" Jisung yelled, "you both are!" Minho yelled to both of them.

"It's like you two are a married couple." Felix said with a laugh, the other five also began laughing, "are you two secretly a married couple maybe?" Seungmin asked, "shut up!" Jisung said, "hey don't be mean to him." Changbin said, "why you like him? You have a crush on Minnie now?" Jisung asked making Changbin look at his weirdly, "what? No!" Changbin yelled, "yeah he better not." Minho then said, pulling Seungmin closer to him. Seungmin sighed and blushed.

"You can't say anything, you two are also like a married couple." Changbin said to Minho, "shut up or I'll put you in the Air fryer." Minho said, Changbin backed up a little. "Was Ji a little jealous a minute ago?" Felix asked with a smirk, they all gasped except for Changbin who smirked. "Was you?" Changbin asked the blushing boy, Jisung crossed his arms, "n-no! Gosh you all annoy me!" Jisung hit his foot of the floor, "alright enough teasing, we're going to be late." Chan said, they all groaned and went to their classes.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Would you maybe like a second part to this? Please let me know!