: New Kid Pt2 : Hyunlix :

New Kid/-/-/-/-/-/Hyunlix ~ Fluff

New Kid
/-/-/-/-/-/
Hyunlix ~ Fluff

Weeks had past and those girls didn't talk to Felix at all, they would give him stares but that was it. They would talk to Hyunjin though, but Hyunjin didn't want to hear what they had to say.

Felix had become now everyone's good friend in the group and would always hang out with them. Seungmin finally started dating Minho, Chan and Jeongin were already dating and Changbin had asked Jisung on a date. Now it was just Hyunjin and Felix who were the lonely ones.

"Y'know, Hyunjin's hot." Felix looked over to Jisung who was staring at him with a smirk, "okay...? What about Changbin-hyung?" Felix asked, Jisung rolled his eyes, "this isn't about him it's about Hyunjin." Jisung then said, "why?" Felix asked, "hyung! You and Hyunjin-hyung are the only ones that aren't dating." Jeongin said with crossed arms, "so?" Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin all slapped there forehead.

"Lixie." Seungmin said, "Minnie." Felix said back and looked over to him, "date him." Seungmin said, Felix's eyes widened, Seungmin giggled a little then stopped when Jisung hit his knee. "What?" Seungmin whispered to Jisung, "that was too much at one time." Jisung said, Seungmin tilted his head and then turned back over to Felix.

"W-why date him?" Felix asked, "don't you like him?" Jeongin asked, "w-well yeah, but-" "knew it!" Seungmin yelled, "someone get Minho-hyung to pick this loud puppy up." Jisung said while shaking his head, "no no, sorry." Seungmin mumbled with a small smile.

"I have only known him for three weeks." Felix then said, he had a small frown on his face while looking down. "That's too long." Seungmin said, "I'm calling Minho-hyung." Jisung said, Seungmin shook his head and pouted, Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Ask him on a date." Jisung said, Felix shook his head, "no no, that would be weird." Felix said quietly, "Hyunjin should ask you out." Seungmin said, "does Hyung like his though?" Jeongin asked, "uh yeah, have you not seen the way he looks at Lixie?" Seungmin said with crossed arms, "I never really see him looking at me." Felix said while looking over to Seungmin, "we always see it, that's why those girls don't like you. They are obsessed with Hyunjin." Jisung explained, "maybe getting with Hyunjin isn't the best thing then." Felix mumbled.

"What, wait, no, why, no." Seungmin said while placing his hand out, "what?" Felix asked, "you and Hyunjin will be sooo cute." Seungmin whined, "I don't know." Felix said while biting his lip. "That's it, call Hyunjin." Seungmin said, "no no!" Felix yelled, "then ask him out!" Seungmin said, Felix whined, "tell Minho-hyung to come and get Minnie." Felix said to Jisung who laughed and grabbed his phone. "No! Innie!" Seungmin yelled as he grabbed on to the youngest boys arm, Jeongin groaned, 'my hyungs are crazy." He thought.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Felix and Hyunjin were left alone at the lunch table, the others all made up stupid excuses so that they could leave the two alone together. Felix and Hyunjin new what they were doing.

Minho and Saungmin said that they had something important to do. Changbin and Jisung said that they needed to find a teacher, and Jeongin and Chan said that they needed to go to the bathroom.

"So." Felix said, Hyunjin looked over to him and hummed, "w-would you like to do something after school maybe?" Felix asked, Hyunjin took a sip of his water, "do what?" Hyunjin asked, "uh.. anything you like." Felix smiled, Hyunjin nodded, "let's go to mine." Hyunjin then said, Felix nodded, "okay!" He said happily. Well the others will be proud of him.

At lunch time Felix went to the bathroom alone, his friends asked if he wanted someone to come with him but he said no. He didn't want to waist his friends lunch time just so he could go to the bathroom.

He quickly walked there, wanting to get back to his friends. As he was about to step into the bathroom he felt someone grab his wrist. His head snapped around and he saw the girl that had nearly pored water all over him and her friends. "Hello?" Felix said, more like asked, "so you're finally alone and not with my Jinnie, huh?" The girl said with crossed arms, Felix didn't say anything and looked away. "What? Are you scared of me or something?" The girl asked as she put her hand on her hip, she smirked. "No." Felix mumbled, all he wanted to do was go to the bathroom.

Felix quickly turned around and tried to walk into the bathroom but he got pulled back again, this time he got pulled onto the ground. He looked up at the seven smirking girls, he couldn't do anything now, just hope that someone would come and save him.

Two minutes of getting laughed at and hurt the main girl got pulled away. Felix opened his eyes slowly and saw all the girls run away except for the main one who had Hyunjin's hand harshly on her wrist.

"Ouch! Get me go Jinnie!" The girl yelled, Hyunjin didn't listen to her. "If you do this again then you'll have something happen to you." Hyunjin dangerously said, the girl nodded and closed her eyes tightly. Hyunjin let go of her arm and she ran away as fast as she could.

Hyunjin looked over to Felix that was sitting on the ground with his hand over his head that was hurting him. Felix wasn't too badly hurt, he may get a few bruises and he had a red mark on his face by getting slapped. Hyunjin walked over to Felix and bent down, "I wondered why you were taking so long." Hyunjin said as he softly caressed the red mark on the younger boys face. Felix didn't say anything and just looked at him with teary eyes.

/-/-/-/-/-/

The two left school together, Felix was back in Hyunjin's car, silently staring out the window not wanting to say anything. "When we got to my house I'll clean the bruises, then we can do something fun." Hyunjin said looking over to Felix with a soft smile on his face, a smile Felix had never seen.

They were finally at Hyunjin's house, they both god out of the car and walked into the house. The house was empty, "where are your parents?" Felix asked softly, Hyunjin looked down at the younger boy and sighed. "I don't talk to them." Hyunjin answered, Felix nodded. "Here sit down." Hyunjin said showing Felix to the living room, Felix listened to the elder and watched him walk into a different room. A minute later Hyunjin walked out with a small box.

He sat next to Felix and placed the box in his lap and opened it. He started to clean Felix's bruises, Felix hissed slightly making Hyunjin look up at his face and stop what he was doing. Felix smiled, "I'm fine..." Felix said, Hyunjin nodded and began to clean the bruises again.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Would you maybe like a second part to this? Please let me know!