Clash of Teams

~Not only do we live among the stars, the stars live within us~

Aries's pov

Ah fuck!!

   Our car parked in front of the mansion, the place where we were meant to stay throughout the competition

"Its huge" Sagittarius marveled at the view, her Aussie like accent beaming. She stepped out first gaping, her wild hair neatly tied up in a bun.

Mr Draco, The fire academy Coach sighed deeply, checking his watching. "Why aren't the other schools here yet?" He mumbled, before sweeping his silky brown hair away from his face.

"So we are just gonna wait for them?" Lilted Leo, checking for any flaws on his suit. "Who do they think they are? Royalties?"

I shook my head at how egoistic he always behaves.

"Not trying to be the mature one here but-" My words were interjected by an incoming car, that rode slowly.

A girl stepped out, a slight smile on her lips, with chubby cheeks and rosy lips, her eyes glistened as she took in the sight of the environment.

The rest of her mates came out, a boy with glasses and a girl which big eyes, that were kinda cute, but she looked sterned and lack any expression.

Our uniform was a black suit and trousers, and skirt for girls, with an orange shirt inside, while theirs was a green shirt instead.

They finally noticed our presence, The chubby cheek girl waved lightly with a smile, the boy simply looked away, and the big eyed gave us a rather disgusted look.

"That's Terra high" Mr Draco whispered, with an agitated voice. "Snubby people with a heart of stone, don't get fooled by their innocent baby face, they're all monsters"