Not so Anti socials

~Lets count the stars that shimmers so brightly~

    Cancer picked up the flower, a wide smile decorating her thin lips, her eyes shimmering like a thousand fire flies

    Cancer picked up the flower, a wide smile decorating her thin lips, her eyes shimmering like a thousand fire flies. "Hey Pisces, I've found mine," she rushed over to him, pointing the white petal flower too close to his face.

"Are you sure?" The latter titled his head to the side, causing a fair amount of strands to rise.

Cancer nodded, before jugging over to were the inspectors were. "Its definitely the Yarrow."

Scorpio had collected his, and gained his points. His eyes lit up when he saw Cancer running over to where he sat. "I got my points," she plopped next to him, adjusting her sunhat.

Fire and Air academy had all turned in, gaining their points, along with Taurus.

The brunette watched as her team mate where deep in a conversation rather than looking for their assigned task.

"What are they talking about?" Sagittarius asked, leaning on Taurus's seat, her gaze fixed on the two people in the field.

"I don't know, they're the only one left," Taurus looked at Pisces who had reunited with his team, a worried frown creasing her face.

Warning her teammates to hurry would disqualify them, thus taking a fine amount of points away from their school's scores.

"Something must be really wrong, should we be concerned?" Cancer's face contorted when Capricorn hugged Virgo.

This made Taurus worry more.

-------

After what seems like to take forever, both Capricorn and Virgo summited their flowers, occupying the empty seats next to Taurus, an uneasy silence making the air thicker.

They waited for the judges to announce their scores in silence, Taurus too perplexed to asked what's wrong and the others not wanting to say it at all.

Breaking the silence were footsteps that belonged to a fairly tall and yet very thin male with a moustache on his slightly wrinkled face. "The results are out," He quickly announced, before leaving them behind.

"We should go, right?" Virgo stood up, extending his hand out to Taurus, who, in turn took his rather soft palm.

"Yeah!" She radiated a bright smile, turning to Capricorn who finally tore her gaze away from the distance.

Speed's flower -: Yarrow