Tailor it up (Final Challenge)

~Because you deserve the star's~

Anxiously, Taurus paced around, biting her nails

Anxiously, Taurus paced around, biting her nails. Indistinct chatters and the sound of shoes stepped on the cold marble floor, trying to invade her thoughts.

After being called by Mr Draco for an important talk, Sagittarius and Aries had left, leaving her alone in the waiting room.

For the final challenge they were tasked to design a cultural outfit of an ethnicity assigned to each school.

Like your normal challenge each team were in their various workspace when a fire broke out due to a damage circuit as a result of the electrician's carelessness.

The students were safely brought out of the building with the help of trained firefighters, all except one.

"Who are you?"

Taurus turned to the deep voice which had startled her. Behind her were two males, a middle aged one and the other seemed to be in his late teens or early twenties.

"I'm Taurus," perplexed, the brunette looked at both males who had the same scowl on, her fingers fiddling with the hem of her shirt.

"Aren't you that Terra student?" The older man asked to which Taurus answered with a light nod. "Then what on earth are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for my friend," Taurus clarified.

"Who?"

"Leo!"

A short laugh from the older male made Taurus even more perplexed. The younger just quietly stood behind him, slightly amused with her words. "Leo doesn't have friends, no one from the Lionheart family does."

"What about Aries and Sagittarius?" Tilting her head a bit, Taurus asked.

"Those are just his teammates, now get away, I need to see my son." Both males started walking towards the door, the younger scoffing at Taurus.

And then it hit Taurus. "You care so much about Leo being perfect, you've forgotten about his happiness," she spoke up, causing both of them to stop.

"Perfection is happiness," the older man retorted before pointing to the younger behind him. "Just look at his older brother, he's perfect, only speaks when spoken too. But Leo, he's too stubborn for his own good."

Taurus took a step back, trying not to break the eye contact as the older male got closer to her. "Its his mother's fault, but don't worry, I'll break that wild spirit of his soon enough," with a smirk, he retreated.