Trouble

~Turn your scars into stars~

Sagittarius's pov

       Leo claimed he wasn't possessed and he freely gave Taurus his things and Aries hasn't stop annoying me by saying I was jealous.

Mr Dionysus had announced that they'll be no friendly game this break period.

"Hey Sag" I heard behind me, it wasn't loud but I could still make out that it was Cancer.

"Hi, where are your. . .uh. . . friends?" I checked around just to be sure. I don't want any problem like last time.

"Don't worry about them" she shrugged. Her wavy black hair was tied in a high pony tail and she looked happier than usual.

"Hi Sag, Hi Can, what you up to?" Taurus ran up to us, she had her usual smile that pushed up her chubby cheeks.

"Nothing really, I was just saying hi to Sagittarius" Cancer replied, she looked around, humming. "What do you think we should do today?"

"Sneak into the teacher's side of the mansion" I quickly jumped in. "Its a place I've always wanted to see"

The girls seems to like the idea and they didn't opposed either, so we quietly walked to the other side.

It was more organized than our side was and it had all sort of glass decorations that was neatly placed in every conner.

"Now I'm scared, what if we get caught" Cancer fretted, grabbing my shirt tighter. She was watching the side, Taurus watched the back while was in front.

Taurus chuckled lowly. "Are you kidding? Mr Orion told us they're  having a meeting, there's no way we'd get caught"

"And what are you girls doing here?" A voice startled us.

Fuck!

Capricorn's pov

         Who does he think he is? I mean he thinks he could just walk up to me and have a conversation. This is all Taurus's fault, if she hadn't gone missing I wouldn't have ran into the annoying kid.

"What's the matter? Your face looks all red, are you feeling sick?" Gemini asked, walking backwards in front of me, he placed his hand on my forehead and I slapped it away.

"Don't touch me" I spat angrily, glaring at the male in front of me.

"Jeez don't get angry woman, I was only concerned" he chuckled. He seems pretty excited. Doesn't he knows that we're not supposed to be friendly with our competitors.

"Don't be" I walked faster but he caught up again.

I should've listened to Virgo when he said I shouldn't go looking for Taurus, but she could be out doing all sort of stuffs.

"Why are you so strict? You're like Libra but more frownier"

"That's not a word" I deadpanned, turning to him, with a displeased look. "Why are you following me?"

Gemini shrugged, crossing his hands behind his head. "Aquarius and Libra are taking a nap and you seem fun to annoy" he grinned.

He looked so adorable at that moment, my cheeks started burning. Wait what?

Aquarius's pov

       I had fallen asleep while having a chat with Libra. She was still sleeping, all wrapped up with her pink fuzzy blanket.

It took a while for my vision to adapt to the brightness. I stretched, looking around to find out that Gemini was no longer in the room.

"He was probably bored and decided to head out" I yawned, rubbing my eyes and then it hit me. "Oh my gosh he's bored" I jumped out of Libra's bed, running out to find him.

When Gemini is bored, he usually annoy the hell out of people, I pity the poor person that fell his victim.

I rushed to his room and it was empty and messy, I'm not surprised.

I hurried to the living area, accidentally bumping into the emo Aqua high student, whatever his name is.

"Watch where you're going" I sassed, even tho I was the one at fault.

He ignored me and kept moving.

I saw Gemini walking with Capricorn, she looked really angry and no matter how she tried he kept saying trash.

"Gemini, stop being a pain in the ass" I whacked his shoulder.

Gemini frowned. "Must you ruin everything?"

Pisces's  pov

      I saw Cancer sneaking around with Sagittarius and Taurus, I wanted to stop her but I didn't wanna risk it.

I turned away and was about to leave when I heard Sagittarius's suggestion. So I followed them, keeping a safe distance.

They were sneaking around when Ms Cygnus caught them.

"You see ma'am I can explain" Cancer weaved with her words, fiddling.

The students are never allowed here, since all the information about the future challenges were kept here.

"They were looking for me" I stepped out of the wall I was hiding.

The girls where surprised, probably from seeing me here.

"Why were you here?" Ms Cygnus asked calmly. She has a soft spot for me and I feel bad for abusing it.

"I got a little lost" I scratched my head, chuckling sheepishly.

"Okay, but be careful next time, I'll escort you all out"

Ms Cygnus took us out to avoid other coaches from asking questions.

"Um, thanks, we'll be going now" Taurus grinning, pulling Sagittarius away. They probably saw the scowl on my face.

I was indeed angry with Cancer for not opposing to Sagittarius's idea.

Cancer and I were alone now, she was facing head down, playing with her fingers. "Why didn't you. . ." Cancer hugged me, cutting my sentence off.

"Thanks" she mumbled.

"Don't do that again" I sighed, patting her hair.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Pls vote and comment your thoughts

Thank you all for your support on this book.

Ilysm 💛