A date with Nature (eleventh Challenge)

~lets admire the stars decorating the sky~

This challenge was a rather simple one, there would be no visiting from their schools and they only had to present their assigned task to the judges

This was to relax them for the next and final challenge as the board didn't want them to be stressed out.

So, here they are, sitting in a vast field, somewhere around the coast of nowhere, testing their knowledge about flowers.

Sagittarius's pov

I read the first clue repeatedly, trying to figure out which flower I had to pick.

I like this challenge, its simply relaxing and something I even forgets we're fulfilling a task, but its kinda confusing to know which flower in exact the facts are talking about.

So with a sigh, I read the first clue again.

I'm also known as Carpenter's weed!

I wonder if the speed of the other schools had figure this out already.

"This is kinda hard," I mumbled as I scanned all the lovely, colorful as fragrant flowers around me before turning to Leo and Aries. "Have you guys figure yours out?"

Leo was the first to look up, a grin on his lips, his freckled-face carrying glee. "No, not yet."

That was weird, Leo smiling during a challenge? Nah, must be me imagining this.

Shaking off that thought, I turned to Aries. "How about you, dummy?" I yelled at the male, who was a bit distant.

"Not yet, stupid."

Capricorn's pov

Taurus has been ranting nonstop to Virgo about how warm Leo's hug was, and from how crimson her cheeks were, it was very obvious that she was maybe crushing on him?

Eventually, Taurus had told me about she and Leo hanging out, I didn't really like the idea but Taurus can get really stubborn, so I simply shrugged it off, besides I got a problem of my own.

With a sigh, I returned back to notes, reading the second clue to finding the smart unit's flower.

My petals are edible!

I can think of a few edible petals, but the rest off the clues would reveal the actual flower.

One by one, I started listing them out in my head, so I'd at least have a target point. Not just wandering around this flipping field.

"Hey Cap."

I turned to Virgo, who was probably thinking his flower might be here.

"Where's Taurus?" I asked, returning my attention to the bright colored flowers around me.

"She read her next clue and headed towards the other side," he replied, trailing his finger tips on the petals of harebells in front of him.

I've been observing Virgo and Taurus for a while, and I couldn't help but wonder this same question over and over.

So why not ask right now? When the answer is clearly on his face.

"Do you like Taurus?"

Aquarius's pov

I'm easily mistaken for a daisy!

After reading the third clue, I sighed, scrunching my nose in discomfort.

I have been sitting here, eyeing all these pretty flowers, but still couldn't find the one assigned to the strength unit.

My mind couldn't take in any information today, so I was a bit frustrated, okay, I was very frustrated.

Something has been sitting in my mind, occupying more space than it should. Just when I felt like I can't keep wailing in silence I turned to Gemini.

"Why are you spending all your time with that Terra girl?"

"Huh?" The male who was busy making a flower crown, turned to me, a perplexed look creasing his face. "What do you mean?"

"Yeah Aquarius, what do you mean?" Libra put her clue aside, also facing me.

"Isn't it obvious he's always with her?" I crossed my arms, pouting at both of them. "We don't even spend that much time together again."

"I guess it very obvi. . ." Libra paused, looking at a flower closer to her, closely examining it.

Maybe she thought its her flower or something, I don't know and I don't care.

I turned back, going over the clues again when a felt a weight on my shoulder. "Hey!"

At the sound of Gemini's voice, I tried pushing him away, but he wouldn't get lost. "You're really heavy, get off me."

Rather than leaving, Gemini whispered something that made my eyes go wide.

Pisces's pov

At this point I didn't want to say anything. Cause I didn't Cancer to get upset or anything, so I averted my gaze from her back to my clue.

I'm used to obtain food coloring!

"That's helpful?" With a tsk, I point the clue behind me, fixing my brown eyes on the different kind of flowers in front of me.

"Hey Pisces, what do you think?" I felt Cancer's hand on my shoulder, turning me to meet her gaze. A bright smile decorated her lips, pushing her eyes into slits.

My eyes ran all the way to her hair, where she had inserted three different kind of flowers. "Its. . .uh. . ."

"Cancer are you planning on giving Pisces a heart attack?" I heard Scorpio's voice from behind me.

"I don't understand," Cancer started laughing, now giving her attention to the black haired guy.

"Pisces li. . ."

Before Scorpio could finish his sentence, I rushed over to him, pressing his mouth shut with my hand. "He wanted to say that I like your hair," I chuckled sheepishly.

I could feel Scorpio's smirk on my palm.

Cancer eventually turned away, reading her clue.

With a glare, I turned to meet Scorpio, who had a stupid grin on. "Fuck you."

--------------• ° -🍿- ° •-------------

I hate writing long chapters
I'm sorry

Anyways hi, hope you're doing okay?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💙