Hate?

~You're a sky full of stars~

     "Yeah, I'm pretty much my mom," Leo stopped walking, looking at his unstable reflection on the pond

     "Yeah, I'm pretty much my mom," Leo stopped walking, looking at his unstable reflection on the pond. "I was my mom."

Taurus pursed her lips, its not like she don't know what to say, but she was bothered if it'll come out wrong. "Was?"

"Yeah, all I can say is that I've changed."

"Are you happy with that change?"

Shoot! Taurus mentally scolded herself when she saw Leo's reaction to her question. Biting her lip, she placed her hand on Leo's shoulder. "How'd you cut your hand?" Luckily for her, she saw a cut just above his wrist.

"Uh. . ." Leo trailed off, looking at the cut, he averted his eyes from it to Taurus, his lips curving into a smile. "It doesn't matter, just Aries and Sag being crazy," he chuckled lowly, shoving his hand into his pocket.

"I'm quite confused about them," Taurus smiled, relieved that Leo doesn't look bothered anymore. "Do they hate each other?"

"No, far from it, it'll confuse you at first but they really like each other."

"That's nice," Taurus halted as they stood in front of the mansion,  her eyes lit by the bright light.

"So, see you around?" Leo tilted his head to side, waiting for her reply. Taurus slowly nodded, a smile on her lips.

Taurus stepped forward, hesitantly wrapping her arms around Leo's waist, her head resting on his chest, where she heard his rapid heartbeats.

"That's a yes, right?" He smirked, lightly stroking her silky brown hair, entangling his fingers in it.

"Yeah," The brunette grinned, nodding.

---------

"I hate you."

Capricorn rose her head to meet Gemini annoyed expression, she bit her lip to prevent the smile brewing in her.

"Don't look so amused, you only had to smile, but you didn't, now I'm Aquarius's servant." Gemini ranted, standing behind the brunette.

Capricorn only hummed, averting her eyes back to the greenery that laid in front of her. "What are you doing?" She jolted in alarm when she felt the swing moving. "Stop it," she croaked, gripping the ropes tighter.

"Its just a little pay back for letting me lose," The platinum blonde grinned, pushing Capricorn's back each time the swing returned.

"Stop, please, I'm sorry," She shut her eyes tight, hoping he'd listen, but instead the swing moved faster and got higher. So fast she couldn't get out like last time.

"You're what?"

"I said I'm sorry, just stop."

The swing slowly came to its stop, Capricorn panting heavily, blinking a couple times. Her body frozen and  her heart racing.

"What are you stupid? How dare you?" She huffed, marching towards the amused boy, who started running away as she tried to hit him.

Gemini stopped running to catch the angry girl, whose impact was too strong making both of them fall to the ground, tall grasses tickling their skins.

"I hate you," Capricorn panted as Gemini pinned her to the ground to avoid getting hit. An uncontrollably wide smile invading her lips.

The latter smiled back, lifting her up. "I love your smile."

"Shut up."

--------

"How exactly do you plan on making her pay?" Pisces asked, rotating on the spinning chair, a pencil trapped between his lips.

Scorpio watched Pisces's sloppy posture on the chair and scratch his head, thinking of what to reply.

Cancer was out with her friends, Libra and Aquarius wanted to join them. Well mostly Libra, Aquarius was forced into it.

They had spent the whole morning thinking of ways for Scorpio to get his revenge on Aquarius.

"Do you have anything in mind? gosh what am I doing?" Pisces face palmed, frowning the moment he saw Scorpio's amused expression.

"I got an idea."

-------

"That was fun, we should join them more often," Libra effused, before gulping down the water she had collected from the fridge.

"I'm not gonna deny it," Aquarius grinned, crashing on the kitchen stool, plucking a grape from the fruit basket.

"I told you. . .oh hi Scorpio," Libra smiled, waving at the boy who just came to grab a drink.

Unfortunately for him. He didn't expect to meet anyone here. "Hi, where's Cancer?" He irked a brow at Libra, completely ignoring Aquarius.

Libra's eyes scanned the room as she searched for the answer to his question. "Around? But don't worry, she's fine," she handed him the bottle of water he was trying to reach. "You look a bit stressed, are you okay?"

"Libra," Aquarius whined from behind them. "Don't care about him," the female pouted, picking up another grape.

Scorpio gawked at her, his smile fading. "Why do you hate me?"

"Cause its fun, duh."

"Don't mind Aquarius, she's pretty nice if you get to know her more," Libra interjected, making Scorpio to turn to her.

"Can I ask you something," he whispered to her and Libra nodded. "What does Aquarius hate?"

----------------• ° -😭- ° •---------------

Leo's story still continues
Poor thing

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya. .✨