Over protective

~★~The stars belongs to the dreamers who wish upon them~★~

They had to show up, they just had to, their angry gaze burned holes into Cancer's scared eyes

She lowered her head, fiddling with the spatula, her vision getting blurry, and a hard and painful lump occupying an unhealthy space in her throat. "Its not what its looks like," She croaked, tightening her grip on the plastic utensil.

"Right you were not cooking right now, how silly of us to assume," Scorpio rolled his eyes, walking over to the frozen girl.

"Do you wanna get hurt?"

Cancer bit her lips when she heard Pisces's words. "Yes!"

"Excuse me?" Pisces titled his head, perplexed. He didn't just hear that correctly did he?

"Nice, let's go."

Cancer swatted her hand away from Scorpio's grip. A vague expression clouded his face. "I don't want to," she gazed into Scorpio's eyes.

"Cancer, are you okay?" Pisces said in a calmer expression, he walked away from the door frame he was leaning on. "You wanna go on a walk? It'll be fine."

"No it won't."

"Oh snap," Aquarius bit her lip to prevent a chuckle. Libra gawked at her for she to remain quiet, not to get involved with any group's argument.

"Cancer, what's this behaviour?" Scorpio scoffed, in a weirdly calm tone.

Cancer grunted exasperatedly, refusing to give them a reply, she stormed out of the kitchen, brushing her shoulder against Scorpio's.

He glared at Libra and Aquarius before leaving along with Pisces.

"Cancer, Cancer open this door."  The black hair boy kept banging on her door. "What is wrong with you today?"

"What is wrong?" Cancer flung the  door open, grabbing a scissor tighter with the other hand. "You like my pretty long hair right? Both of you?"

"Cancer don't," Pisces said fretfully, trying to grab her hand.

"Well I don't like it, I like short hair," with that said, Cancer snipped her hair, repeatedly, just above her shoulder. "I hate long hair, its so uncomfortable."

"Hey stop that," Scorpio grabbed her tightly, restraining her from any movement.

"Let me go!" Cancer wiggled, futile attempts to escape his grasp. Tears running down her pale cheeks. "Leave me alone."