It still hurts

~Stars prove that you can shine, even in the dark~

     She won't make any mistake again, points already lost cause the horse stepped in the water.

Taurus was riding to the last obstacles, which was the combination. Not a very easy task if you ask any equestrian.

She tightened her grip, eyes fixed on the bar a couple of steps away from her.

The brunette made the jump and several others, heaving a heavy sigh in relieve as she reached the finish line.

"You did good," Taurus smiled, still panting as she patted her horse.

----

  "Maybe I shouldn't had have too many snacks," Aquarius whined, getting on her horse. She flashed Libra and Gemini a smile before riding to the racecourse.

The obstacles weren't really a challenge for the ravenette, as she could easily jump them without stress.

After successfully passing the other obstacles, Aquarius approached the coffin with a scrunch.

"I hate this obstacle," Aquarius muttered. For some reason she wasn't fond of this particular one. Was it the fact that the bar was so close to the water? or that she always fell in the water when she was a kid?

Ah! The bad times.

Subconsciously Aquarius shut her eyes tighter as the horses hoof left the ground.

The second Aquarius felt that the horse was on the ground again, she grinned. "Every obstacle is possible after that one."

-----

   Scorpio got on his horse, hoping everything would end as quick as it had began. Sure he enjoyed horse back riding but not when your entire school is counting on you to be as great as the previous rider.

As soon as he heard the signal to start,  the horse galloped on Scorpio's command towards the chevrons.

Passing that obstacle was simple, so were the bushes and maybe the coffin too.

But time seemed to stop as Scorpio approached the combination, fretting if he'd make any mistake, reducing his point or worse being eliminated.

He horse made the first jump, tilting him to the side, but he managed to sit straight by the second jump.

"Fuck!" Scorpio muttered, biting his lower lip, after making all the jumps, he huffed, a small smile playing on his lips.

Horse racing!

   It was finally time for the speed of the schools to race, as that was the last task.

Sagittarius got on her horse, adjusting her orange helmet, complaining about how uncomfortable her outfit was.

"You should've said that earlier," Aries rebutted, sitting lazily on a bench. Leo looked at Sagittarius and scoffed, still fiddling with his fingers. "Go! Don't waste anytime here," Aries shooed her away.

She stuck her tongue out, showing him her middle finger.

The riders got to the starting point, waiting for the gates to open, their breathing unsteady, hands trembling and hearts pounding.

The gates opened and the horse dashed out, with Air Academy taking the lead. The horses galloped faster and faster each time their hoof hit the ground.

After a little while, Aqua high took the lead, leaving a fine gap between her and the competitor.

The audience were now on the edge of their seats as they approached the finish point.

Commercial break!

Jk, its an authors note: I'd explain the race, but that would give the winner away, forgive me!

------

    The race came to it's end, the riders panting heavily as they walked to their various points.

It wasn't very long before the scores for this challenge came out.

Team| FP| SP | TP | Score| Position
-----------------------------------------------------------
F.A     |  9  |  9  |  10 |    28   |    1st
-----------------------------------------------------------
T.H     |  8  | 8   |  8   |    24   |    4th
-----------------------------------------------------------
A.A    |   9  |  9  |  9  |    27   |    2nd
-----------------------------------------------------------
A.H    |  9   |  9  |  8  |    26   |    3rd
-----------------------------------------------------------
  F.A   |   T.H     |   A.A    |   A.H
16/60 |  16/60   |  16/60   |  15/60
----------------------------------------------------------

-----

   ''There is nothing to tell," Capricorn's adjusted on her bed, facing the window, a pillow in between her thighs. She ran her fingers through her silky brown hair refusing to face the two people behind her.

"You should've at least told us, aren't we important?" Taurus sneered through gritted teeth, her hands folded into a ball.

Virgo casted them a look. His teammates would sometime get into  fights about the same thing, and all he wanted right now was for them to stop but both of them wouldn't budge.

He turned to the window, his eyes fixed on the oak trees a distance away from the mansion.

"What are you? A doctor?" Capricorn turned to meet Taurus's angry gaze.

"I'm not, but I can help, stop treating people as if they don't exist, we won't leave you, we're not. . ." Taurus paused, swallowing hard, she tried fighting back the urge to say something that might trigger Capricorn. "We're not Ophiuchus"

"Leave!"

"Capri. . ."

"I said l..leave."

"That's enough," Virgo grabbed Taurus, taking her out of the room.

Taurus tried getting loose but couldn't. "I'm sorry, Cap," She croaked, before Virgo closed the door.

Capricorn throat felt heavy and her eyes teary, crying wasn't an option she plan on ever resorting to, so she bit her lip, holding it back. "That's the problem, You're not him."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Don't look at me, I'm a bad writer 😭

Anyways hi, how are you?

Pls vote and comment, thanks
Cya💚