Drill and paths

~There's no night, without stars~

             Leo kicked off the blanket, muttering bitterly, knowing his teammates they'd probably won't be awake

He got ready, checked himself on the mirror if he was alright. Swinging the  door open he heard Sagittarius's voice. "Good morning Leo" she beamed, pointing a cup of coffee at him.

He pouted, wincing his eyes to observe what she offered. Sagittarius knowingly smirked, sipping on her own coffee.  "Its not poisoned" she rolled her eyes.

"Well then" Leo cleared his throat, taking the coffee from her. "Good morning to you too"

"Don't worry about Aries" Sagittarius stated, starting a conversation as the two walked towards the main room. "He's already in the main room"

Leo hummed, slowing nodding, wondering how and why his teammates were up early.

------

      Virgo sat on the stool, munching away of the breakfast. "Hey V" he heard Taurus called from behind. She walked sluggishly and sat next to him.

"You finally decided to wake up, huh?" Virgo raved, not taking a glance of her. "That's nice"

"I know I'm a little late-"

"Little?" Capricorn intervened, drying off her hand. "You're literally the last person to wake up" her head snapped to Virgo's direction. "Didn't you set up her alarms?"

"I did" He retorted.

Capricorn turned to Taurus with a disappointed look. "Hey at least its not noon" Taurus shrugged, pulling Virgo's breakfast towards her.

-------

     The four teams sat staring at a huge  presentation board, Mr Dionysus in front of it. "I believe you all know very much about the tournament games?" He started, looking at their faces for a sign of their response.

"We obviously do, Sir" Libra replied, her hands lightly tapping her thigh, a little feeling of anxiousness creasing her face.

Aquarius took notice and held her hand, mouthing. "We got this"

"I am not surprised to know that" Mr Dionysus crowed, in his usual exciting voice. "But a quick summary won't hurt anyone, would it?

Sagittarius shrugged, sitting carelessly on the chair, her legs stretched under the table, her hands crossed. " Yeah, some teams obviously do need it" she put out, earning glances from the other teams.

"Okay, The game consist of twelve friendly activities, the team that comes in first place earns five points, second place earns three points, third place earns a point and the last earns zero" Mr Dionysus paused, looking at their faces once more, before continuing.

"You have three days to  rest before each game, and the activity to be played isn't announced to you until the last day, to avoid cheating"

"Do get on with it" Scorpio rubbed his eyes tiredly, having been told the exact thing for months, he has grown pretty tired of it.

"The rules of the activity would be told on the very day, and your schools will be present on the days of the games, for support" He narrated further, his hands on the table. "That's about it, good luck"

The competitors got up, chanting amongst themselves.

"We totally got this" Aries and Sagittarius highfived, hooting loudly.

Leo shoved his hands into his pockets, lost in thoughts. Sagittarius snapped her fingers calling his attention. "Don't worry, he'll be proud" she beamed a contagious smile, which Leo seemed to pick up.

"I hope" he mumbled to himself.

-------

    After pulling Libra up the stairs, Gemini and Aquarius finally made it to the rooftop.

"Why. . .why didn't we just take the elevator?" Libra questioned, her hands on her knees, panting heavily.

"The elevator is boring" Gemini disclosed, smirking tiredly. "But we wanted to show you this" Libra lifted her head and gaped at the view.

"You can come here when you feel all tired up" Aquarius yowled, sitting down, her eyes fixed in the distance.

"Aww, you guys keep making it hard to hate you" Libra smiled softly, her hands on her chest.

------

     Cancer heaved a sigh, looking both sides of the hallway, listening for at least any sound.

When she saw that the coast was clear she began tip toeing over to the exit.
After successfully escaping the Aqua dorm, she took a left turned and bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry it was accident, please don't hurt me" Cancer bawled, after falling backwards. She felt someone tug her up and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Its okay, I don't bite" Taurus smiled. "You're just lucky its me, not my teammates, that would have been oof, anyways hi, I'm Taurus, you're Cancer right?"

Cancer nodded slowly, still taking in what happened. "Were you going anywhere?" Taurus asked and she shook her head.

"I just wanted to go on a little walk" She retorted, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Me too!!" Taurus effused. "Wanna go together?" Cancer was about to respond when she felt a grip on her shoulder.

"No, she won't" Scorpio glared at Taurus, sternly.

"Scorpio" Cancer tried protesting.

"Oh? That's cool" Taurus played it cool, to avoid any misunderstandings.

"Taurus, what's going on?" Virgo queried, getting in front of her, gawking at Scorpio.

"Nothing, we were just talking"

"That's enough talking for today" Virgo grabbed her hand, pulling her away. She casted one last look at frowning Cancer before complying.

"She wasn't doing anything wrong, Scorpio" Cancer fumed sitting on her bed. "I just wanted to go on a walk"

"Why didn't you ask us to come along?"

"I wanted to be alone"

"You're not safe on your own" Pisces interjected, leaning on a wall. "You know that more than us"

Cancer fell silent, they're were right tho? She thought. But that was four years ago, its different now.

Or is it?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Omg I feel for Taurus and Cancer.
Taurus's back story soon!!

Anyways hi, how are you?

The next chapter is the first game, so STAY tuned!!

How was this chapter?
Lemme know what you think

Pls vote and I love reading your comments ~~💙~~

Cya <3