Growing fond (tenth challenge)

★ ° • Reach for the stars, you just might become one • ° ★

Leo's pov

  I poked the clay, finally taking my attention off Aries and Sagittarius. "A cup," I hummed, before looking back at them.

The task for the tenth challenge was pottery, where the three unit were assigned to make different objects.

"Speaking of which. . ."

I could feel Sagittarius gaze on me and  I mentally groaned.

". . .why'd you disappear last night?"

I made myself busy with the clay, pretending not to hear.

"He was probably with Taurus again."

This dude!

I shot Aries a glared to shut him up, but his annoying ass kept talking.

"Taurus? Again? Huh?" Sagittarius mused, taking her hands away from the clay, turning to Aries.

"You don't know? He ha. . ." I quickly rushed to Aries, covering his mouth, to prevent him from saying more.

"Ignore what he said," I smiled at Sagittarius who was clearly not going to do so.

She shook her head. "We'll talk about it later, just help me pick a vase designed."

The speed unit had to make a vase and Sagittarius wasn't too good with decision making.

"Sure," I gave Aries another glare before walking to her. I could only hear his chuckle behind me.

Virgo's pov

". . .I had to lock myself all day to avoid him," Capricorn huffed.

She had been complaining to Taurus all morning about Gemini and his dare.

Taurus nodded, still kneading her clay. "I can't tell if you're angry," she spoke almost in a whisper, probably to avoid Capricorn from hearing.

"What? Of course I'm angry," the said female frowned, biting her lower lip. A habit Capricorn uses to suppress her smiles.

"Nothing."

Taurus focused on the clay, slowly looking back at Capricorn.

All the while Capricorn was ranting about Gemini there was a light crimson across the cheeks, which is why Taurus doubted her anger.

"Where were you last night?"

The sudden question took Taurus by surprise, making her choke on nothing. "What do mean? I was with Virgo, right?" Her caramel brown eyes  were now on me.

Capricorn kept the book which had the design of cup she wanted make, seeing that the smart unit were making that, also looking at me for confirmation.

"Yeah, we were playing chess all night."

Taurus's lips spread into a wide grin that immediately disappeared when Capricorn faced her. "Okay."

Taurus mouth a lowly 'thank you' before concentrating on her work.

Libra's pov

     "Quit playing around and start making you jug," I told off, Aquarius complete ignored my comment, proceeding the squish the clay.

For once Gemini was attentive, carefully kneading the clay, which was strange.

In as much as he is annoying, I don't like seeing a quiet Gemini, it always makes me think he's sad again.

"Are you okay? You're quiet again," I spoke lowly, I don't Aquarius budding in, she'll bully him for it.

Gemini slowly nodded, showing a bright smile. I could see through the facade. He's sad again.

He's getting attached to something or someone again.

"Hey you," Aquarius yelled, gaining Gemini's attention. "Your time ends tonight, get ready to serve me," she cackled, doing a little dance.

Aquarius had manage to make Scorpio blush by engulfing the poor boy with a unsuspecting hug, and Gemini hadn't fulfil his task.

"Yah! Its not my fault she's a total killjoy," He threw his hand in the air, sighing exasperatedly.

"No, you're just a loser," Aquarius shot back.

I grunted when they started bickering for the umpteen time this morning.

Scorpio's pov

     I just wish Cancer and Pisces would shut up. In my defense, I wasn't expecting that hug.

Human contact is weird.
I can't remember the last time I had a hug, maybe since I was a kid? And now that Air student decided to ruin it.

I'm not complaining tho, the hug was nice and comfortable, but she still gets to pay for the teasing which Cancer and Pisces were bombarding my way.

"Did you see how red his ears were?"

"I know right? I even think he might like her."

"That's for sure, he wasn't even mad when it happened."

"I'm right here, can you at least whisper?" I frowned at both of them, causing them to burst into laughter.

They continued to say more things to annoy me.

I don't like Aquarius and she'll definitely regret this.

----------------• °  -💙- ° •----------------

Two more challenges??
What??

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya. . .💚